Proove Things You're Talking About

iNeedYourSoul

Proove Things You're Talking About

Hello. This thread will be for evidentiary material . I am a bit confused that you seem to talk a lotand believe each other..If you were really traveling in the time, please take a camera with you and take a photo of a city, a person or anything else. Attachments are available. Or show us what have you have filmed. I think it would be fantastic. IF you do not lie...

yeyeman9

Re: Proove Things You're Talking About

We have asked every single "TT" to do this...no offence, but there is no need to do a new thread for that. And btw, welcome to the boards! :).

DWOMT

I just don't see how anyone gets enjoyment from hoaxing people that they are a TT. It's just ridiculous.

iNeedYourSoul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"yeyeman9\")</div>
We have asked every single \"TT\" to do this...no offence, but there is no need to do a new thread for that. And btw, welcome to the boards! :).[/b]

So why are they ignoring you ?

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"iNeedYourSoul\")</div>
So why are they ignoring you ?[/b]

Lack of evidence or proof, comes to mind.

Cary

JediStryker

3. No TTer is required to prove their story. If a TTer is unable or unwilling to provide such proof, then there's not much anyone can do about it. If you don't want to believe their story, don't post in their thread. On the same token, if a TTer is unable or unwilling to provide proof, then they must accept that their story will most likely be considered a hoax and that they will be ignored.

The rules here state quite clearly that no one is required to prove anything. If you have a problem with someone not providing proof, don't contribute to their thread. Demands for proof, and in turn threads like this, are useless.

If you don't believe in these TTs, then you know why they aren't posting proof. If you do believe in them, then you should accept their reasons for not posting proof.

I am not going to close this thread, but I do encourage the moderators to review the usefulness of this thread.

iNeedYourSoul

3. No TTer is required to prove their story. If a TTer is unable or unwilling to provide such proof, then there's not much anyone can do about it. If you don't want to believe their story, don't post in their thread. On the same token, if a TTer is unable or unwilling to provide proof, then they must accept that their story will most likely be considered a hoax and that they will be ignored.

IF they don't want to paste, i won't make them do it. but i am only asking to show smth if possible, because it's interesting to all of us.

JRSpencer

Noticed you're new. How you doing. (I know this isn't an introduction thread, but thought I give you a decent greeting.) Welcome.