Psychic Predictions

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Purpose: Allow members to post their psychic predictions so that if they come true, we have proof they made the claim right here on Paranormalis.

Kindly and respectfully, let's post predictions and not argue about whether psychic phenomena exist, argue about John Titor, or make nasty comments to other members. If you do not believe, I politely ask you do not participate. Thank you for understanding.

So, let's hear some specific predictions! Do you have a time/date/location of the next earthquake in your head? Do you know when/where the next celebrity will kick the bucket? I thought this would be a good place to post these!

P.S. Don't worry if you don't end up being correct. My goal isn't to poke fun at any one! Sometimes it's just neat to try to use your psychic abilities!!!

Phoenix

Well I am here off of the earthquake game suggestion and I am going to give it a go. My prediction of my prediction I am going to be so far off on longitude and latitude because I have no sense of where those even correspond on the earth map.

Here I go.
Lon: 115.230 Lat: 47.211
Richter: 3.7
Time 11:23:05 a.m. tomorrow(10/16/2014)
Depth 20 km

Phoenix

I realize Lon: 115.230 Lat: 47.211 is better stated W: 115.230 N: 47.211.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well I am here off of the earthquake game suggestion and I am going to give it a go. My prediction of my prediction I am going to be so far off on longitude and latitude because I have no sense of where those even correspond on the earth map.

Here I go.
Depth 20 km

As long as this is a PSYCHIC prediction and not one based on data, ok? :)

ole timer

I truely enjoyed watching and listening to Sylvia Brown predict events...she was on Montel Williams show quite a bit.

Phoenix

Here I go.
Depth 20 km

Yeah, that was me just writing down what ever numbers came to me but following the format. I just recognized my time is ambiguous because I did not specify the time zone.

Phoenix

I

Here I go.
Depth 20 km

Yeah, that was me just writing down what ever numbers came to me but following the format. I just recognized my time is ambiguous because I did not specify the time zone.
I am pleased to report
S Fork Little Joe Rd
Lolo National Forest
St Regis, Mt 59866

has been spared from the wrath of my 3.7 earthquake prediction of gloom and doom.

The closest quake was in a 4000 km radius

4.6153km SSW of Severo-Kuril'sk, Russia
2014-10-16 11:58:09 UTC-07:00 60.2 km

info from

Earthquake Archive Search & URL Builder

HDRKID

If people only knew what was coming. Feels so strange and yet we must be careful with what we say. I have seen a dark city with no power. Also saw an empty highway with no cars.