Psychometry or something else? And need help :)

Cyhi

Hello!
I'm new to this forum but also new to the whole universe of paranormal. I think I put that aside a little because I was scared of things that were happening to me and everything that could happen. When I was quite young I went to a friend's house and we were playing in her room, everything was fine we were having fun and we were happy. She went to the bathroom and I was looking at her collection of trinket and saw a cute heart shaped kind of box. Looked like a jewelry box and I took it in my hand to take a look at it. I felt very sad and started crying. When my friend came back I asked her if she had a sister. She was in shocked. Her sister died couple of hours after birth and her ashes was inside that box. She never mentioned it before and I had no idea she had a sister or that ashes was in there.

Starting there, I was very afraid and closed myself from anything g paranormal. Fast forward 22 years later and I'm now looking at answer and how this is possible.

If anyone knows psychometry and is willing to give me more information about it or good articles/books to read? Some exercise would be really nice.

EDIT - I forgot to mention that since I opened myself to paranormal sometimes weird things happens, small things. Like waking up because I hear voice (outside of my dream) one day it was someone yelling my name (it was a woman voice and I really thought it was my mother but she is alive and was sleeping. I had the feeling she was scared. Another time I heard "wake up" . So I don't know if it is psychometry or something else because of that

Thank you so much for taking the time!

Last edited:

dexter1993

well i can help you , Psychometry , this is it , since you are have this power if you practice hard you should be able to do it , well another think is , kids have more powers than adults , but over time we lose them , most of the objects have energy , since your cried on the heart shaped box , means the mother father or other people cried on it and you felt it , you can try it on objects but if they dont have energy , stored in them most likley you wont be able to feel them , the exercise i sent you is not gonna work , 1st you do what i say if you are 100% positive you want it ? if not dont read any further , second cup your hands like a prayer , move them 10 cm apart , let them stay like that , now imagine electricity moving true them , should take around 10 min or less for you to feel the energy , if that dont work , look up videos on how to make a psi ball , next after you make a psi ball u should be able to feel energy , then u do this , Psychometry , well good luck ,