PUTIN Says a Man is a Man, a Woman is a Woman, a Mother is a Mother, and a Father is a Father..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So many people get this topic wrong. Transsexualism is a real thing and deserves respect and support, but not every person who claims to be trans or a woman is one. We need stricter and more clear diagnostic criteria and legal standards. Let the people who have a genuine need transition, perhaps with some restrictions. And tell everyone else to fuck off.

I can only ask about USA. What rights do they not have? The entire U.S. Constitution and all laws apply to them already. But the FACT is, in SCIENCE, there are only 2 biological genders. The same people that claim they know science are offended by science.

Apri1

I can only ask about USA. What rights do they not have? The entire U.S. Constitution and all laws apply to them already. But the FACT is, in SCIENCE, there are only 2 biological genders. The same people that claim they know science are offended by science.
As I mentioned earlier, the most important issue right now for trans people is having clear medical and legal definitions and criteria. There's also the issue of legalizing cyproterone acetate (currently illegal in the US) which is a needed medication. If you want to speak about science, the reality is that transsexuals (those with an oppositely sexed brain) exist and deserve medical care and legal recognition. Ofc there's two sexes, but transsexuals and intersex people exist too.

Martian

As I mentioned earlier, the most important issue right now for trans people is having clear medical and legal definitions and criteria. There's also the issue of legalizing cyproterone acetate (currently illegal in the US) which is a needed medication. If you want to speak about science, the reality is that transsexuals (those with an oppositely sexed brain) exist and deserve medical care and legal recognition. Ofc there's two sexes, but transsexuals and intersex people exist too.
You're both asking the wrong question. The real question is... what about trans fat? It's on every food label in the USA. Why are they treated like that, just because they want to change their weight? :p

Wind7

Staff

Isn't there actually three?

Female

Male

Intersex (Hermaphrodite)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Isn't there actually three?

Female

Male

Intersex (Hermaphrodite)

Does having BOTH genders constitute a 3rd gender? And the true question is, can they get themselves pregnant?

Apri1

Does having BOTH genders constitute a 3rd gender? And the true question is, can they get themselves pregnant?
True hermaphroditism can't occur in humans. Instead what results is intersex, having mixed traits. They're almost always infertile and don't have "both" genitals.

Wind7

Staff