PUTIN Says a Man is a Man, a Woman is a Woman, a Mother is a Mother, and a Father is a Father..

OakFieldAlienz444

I can see where this is going.....I tend to avoid topics like this cuz everyone always disagrees with each other and goes wild apeshit about
stuff like this, one of those hot button issues.

What drives me nuts?

There's literally NO sane middle ground on this issue.

No one steps back and asks the key questions

Organically, originally, yes, this is supposed to be how it was meant to be, and ideally it would be judged just on what's in between your legs, even some people who identify as the opposite sex would probly agree with this because many of them literally wish they really were physically the opposite sex.

But see, then societies formed. Instead of just eating, living, and mating, we started having all these ideas
on what makes a man a man and what makes a woman a woman---many of which were one hundred percent rational and
made total sense within the larger cultural context and framework.

But sometimes these same people who say there are only two genders ironically almost admit there's more than two when they start talking about "Real men" or "real women" and not even realize what they're doing.

Is Annie Oakley a man just cuz she fires a gun better than most men of her time?
Historically, the planet was always gender confused and in some ways conservatives get
people confused about what sex they are more than liberals do.
Also different cultures have different
IDEAS on what makes a man a man and a woman a woman so it does get complicated.

Beside the point though, yes it's wrong to try to ram these weird gender issues down childrens throats, just as it's wrong to discriminate against anyone, JK Rowling is somewhat misunderstood, but you gotta be careful you say the wrong thing and WOAH, man, WOAH.

Pretty sure they've proven there is at least a slight biological basis to the point you can sorta argue there's more than two genders but it's
mostly social constructs that create this idea, if there were more wiggle room for men who just wanna lay around and eat stuff or write books without being labeled "women" probly a certain percentage of this stuff would go away. Granted I don't think that men traditionally wear dresses and high heels.

Also why is writing "feminine" when so many writers were male?
Guess they were all women trapped in mens bodies. lol.

I also think that couples who wanna do a matriarchal rule are just as valid as any patriarchal thing.
Lots of animals are matriarchal just as lots are patriarchal.
Everyone thinks the male lion goes out and hunts but actually the female does most of the work and the men are lazy.
With our species a lazy man suddenly becomes a woman. How did this come to be?
Why can't some humans operate a slightly different way without suddenly morphing into a new gender? It's our culture, that's why.

There's no real set rule on how genders operate in the animal kingdom as a whole. Jordan Peterson uses one example with sea animals
and tries to do the one size shoe fits all mentality but the thing is not all animals work the same way, they are NOT all patriarchal, look up RACOONS Jordan, the woman teaches the kids EVERYTHING while the man.......does nothing, sits at home knitting?
Each individual species does it slightly differently with different variations some more similar than others.

I think we should allow people to identify however they want but that the core cultural focus should not be
on the sexual minorities. I feel like the only one who's had the thought that maybe transgenders might have been the opposite sex in all their past lives so they dont really know how to function as the current gender they were assigned (not saying all are like this but possibly some).
However, these issues shouldn't be so heavily promoted and out in the open that it's all you hear about.
It's done as a divide and conquer strategy more than anything to get people all in a tizzy about EXTREMELY subjective
and debatable things, while undermining the way we were originally made to function and procreate.

While Putin might be wrong on how he goes about certain things, he is correct to encourage his people
to reproduce. Meanwhile we encourage our people NOT to and pretty much dig our own grave.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

99% of humanity is stuck in the "Boys are better than girls" or "Girls are better than boys"
phase of kindergarten. It sickens me to say this but it's true.
I don't like how movies that are supposedly for adults keep throwing in
these "battle of the sexes" messages that are just there for shits and giggles and dogshit propaganda.

Look, I understand what creates the mentality.
You get over it when you realize there's LOTS of different kinds of people.
There's an exception to every rule.

Mayhem

Zenith
It all changes for some of these when a relative comes home and decides i want to change, where is their talk left then hey?

OakFieldAlienz444

It all changes for some of these when a relative comes home and decides i want to change, where is their talk left then hey?

The entire world is a terrible South Park episode, that's all I have to say about any of this.
Why is it that democracies seem to cater to destroying themselves and authoritarians while brutal at least have
a sense of pride in their own people?

Why can't you have a free society that has pride in its own people and at least a slight sense of traditional values but without going too overboard
with people who disagree with said values, I don't get it.

Note: I am not promoting any idealogy it's just a valid question.
I think that part of what creates Neo Nazis and right wing extremists is missing a sense of
pride in ones country or people and wishing they could have that.

We either want to destroy everyone else but us or just kill ourselves.
Human nature I guess.

I think North Korea is by far worse than Russia based on what I've read.
They arrested people for listening to South Korean music.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Just to remind everyone....Putin stated correctly that "Womens sports will cease to exist completely", unless that little bunch of far left lunatics are not challenged by Countries Governments that are effectively cutting down their own citizens freedom of expression..

Bones McCoy

Just to remind everyone....Putin stated correctly that "Womens sports will cease to exist completely", unless that little bunch of far left lunatics are not challenged by Countries Governments that are effectively cutting down their own citizens freedom of expression..

Everyone is absolutely free to believe whatever they want, and everybody else is absolutely free to disagree. There are people who believe that they are mystical creatures, or reincarnations of aliens, or even fictional characters.