PUTIN Says a Man is a Man, a Woman is a Woman, a Mother is a Mother, and a Father is a Father..

start at edge

Its sad that i have to post the only leader of a country that refuses to bow down to that tiny amount of far left lunatics with their ludicrous belief over gender assignment, and the hold they have over Governments!! :fp: :mad:..

Try to imagine how sad I was when I saw the troops going home for the holidays … I kind of hoped they will march on and in their inertia they’ll make a few more steps and reach here as well, to liberate us too … so, I wait for after the holidays … who knows ?!

TimeFlipper

Everyone is absolutely free to believe whatever they want, and everybody else is absolutely free to disagree. There are people who believe that they are mystical creatures, or reincarnations of aliens, or even fictional characters.
Of course i agree with your freedom to believe, however, when police in the UK call on you to question your thinking as to why you gave a "like" to a comment on Twitter regarding a so called "hate crime", thats when 1984 begins...

If i made a tweet on Twitter (ActuallyI dont waste my precious time on that specific social media crap) regarding the "lunacy of the far left and their beliefs on gender", i would get a phone call or a visit from my local police regarding my thinking when making a posting that to the police is deemed a "hate crime!!" :mad:..

The video below is about an ex cop who eventually won a court case against the police, when the ex cop gave that "like" to a so called "hate crime"...Enjoy the video, if anything, it should scare you as to what the UK is quickly becoming, and your country will eventually become the same as the UK!!

Bones McCoy

Of course i agree with your freedom to believe, however, when police in the UK call on you to question your thinking as to why you gave a "like" to a comment on Twitter regarding a so called "hate crime", thats when 1984 begins...

If i made a tweet on Twitter (ActuallyI dont waste my precious time on that specific social media crap) regarding the "lunacy of the far left and their beliefs on gender", i would get a phone call or a visit from my local police regarding my thinking when making a posting that to the police is deemed a "hate crime!!" :mad:..

The video below is about an ex cop who eventually won a court case against the police, when the ex cop gave that "like" to a so called "hate crime"...Enjoy the video, if anything, it should scare you as to what the UK is quickly becoming, and your country will eventually become the same as the UK!!

It's even a "hate crime" to say Europeans are native to Europe nowadays.

TimeFlipper

@Bones McCoy I hope you enjoy this video which is the result of that ex cop Harry Miller, winning his civil court case against the over zealous, far lefty loving, utter time wasting bunch of useless cops with nothing else better to do than to spend hours on Twitter and Facebook in the hope of catching a fantasy hate crime!!

Perhaps the cops should start proper investigations into burglaries, instead of merely giving out an incident number over the telephone...But of course, all those cops on the social media sites searching for fantasy hate crimes, would hate having to get out on the streets investigating REAL CRIMES that affect REAL people!!...

The "Thought Police" much prefer to concern themselves with the far lefty "SnowFlakes" that go into meltdown on social media if someone should even say BOOOOO to them!! :eek: :fp: ...Enjoy the video..

start at edge

Russia has 15% income tax and free health care for all regardless of income.
I confirm – I was there and saw that with my own eyes … and that is only the “tip of the iceberg” … the most expensive thing I saw there, was less than half price of what it is here – gasoline (car fuel). Those amazing people I visited, had an English lessons course at the local university – FREE OF CHARGE … I met the teacher myself when I participated to one of the lessons – after I left FREE RUSSIA and came back to this dung they call europe (intentionally without capitals), I learned that the English teacher translated a poem I wrote and placed it on the corridors of the university, specifying the author (me) was there to honor their university … obviously, it was in fact the other way around, this was a great honor for me – this is how, what and who our Russian brothers are !!!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

The UK police would become schizophrenic trying to figure out my "likes". With my odd sense of humor, one may never know what was on my mind at that particular point in time.

Apri1

So many people get this topic wrong. Transsexualism is a real thing and deserves respect and support, but not every person who claims to be trans or a woman is one. We need stricter and more clear diagnostic criteria and legal standards. Let the people who have a genuine need transition, perhaps with some restrictions. And tell everyone else to fuck off.