Pyramids Of Bosnia

kcwildman

Beastmaster
found this while visiting another site where I some times post, and had to tell cause I have never heard of these pyramids or the dig site......
http://humansarefree.com/2010/12/biggest-pyramid-in-world-found-in.html

have a look its quite interesting that its been kept from us...

sorry I guess I just never knew to look. it seems theres quite a bit on these pyramids, as well as the boat load of sites all over the planet..I found some more pics.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pyramids of bosnia&qpvt=pyramids of bosnia&FORM=IGRE
as well as several news articals, some pro,some con, but the structures are there just the same....they even have all the strange carvings found on most others..along with the stone spheres which seem to be scattered about at randome

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice find, I don't I ever heard of those pyramids before. Imagine finding out that a mountain is in fact a pyramid. Some of these mountains we see on this website are obviously shaped like pyramids, imagine the time required by wind and dust to hide a massive pyramid under meters of material. Let alone, under a forest.

I looked like a real mountain, it was a man made structure. Nice.

About the big spheres, I'm still unsure how they were made.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I know it freaked me out too even at a rate of an inch a yr and thats alot so to speak it would take a while.. makes me look at stuff differently.
the spheres seem out of place thow, I can't figure what there spose to represent ot what perpose they could serve. some how I don't think they were for playing stick ball or soccer

Num7

Administrator
Staff
From what I know, many of those spheres are "made" of solid rock. Can such a thing as a rock sphere can form naturally?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
not to my understanding...... sometimes a stream will smooth the edges but cut them perfectly round never seen or heard of such a thing...has to be made some how...but for the time pireod its odd to say the least

Harte

Total crap. In the early years, Osmanagic claimed several scientists were working on the project with him.

When contacted, these scientists had never even heard of him.

You don't need to look any farther than that lie.

Regarding spheres, here's the pic from the Bosnia website:

AhmedBosnic_Kugle.jpg

Compare that to this naturally occuring "spherical" stone:

moeraki-boulders-1.jpg

Unlike the mysterious spheres from South America for which archaeologists do not have reasonable explanation, those are something different. Those spherical boulders are formed in sea floor sediments in the process which is similar to process of the creation of
Source: http://planetoddity.com/the-moeraki-boulders-almost-perfectly-shaped-natural-stone-spheres/

By the way, despite what it says in that quote I provided, archaeologists absolutel do have "reasonable explanation(s)" for the South American spheres.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well Harte those do look close but resemble a lava drop more than a perfect sphere they look kinda flat on the bottom....anyways reguardless of the guys credibilaty, hell he can say the Green Lantern was helping him, but the site is there... the structures are clearly being unearthed, and that is news to me...giving even more proof in my eyes that the people on this mudball were not living in isollated groupes scattered about the place.. they all seem to have been up to very much the same thing every where, and that is no accident...almost as if they had some type of MSM and I don't mean smoke signals or pigions with a note. some one was telling them what to do, and how to get it done....

kcwildman

Beastmaster
sh*t ,,damn,,and ah dog gone it... ok I will have to give you that seems the only place they show up is the one web site even the nat.geograf. is saying no way but but but I realy wanted it to be true:(