Debate Quartz Crystal - What are the possibilities?

TimeFlipper

Ive got the recipe for making Ormus..

Pour 4 cups of water into a bowl and dissolve 1 cup of Salt into the water..
Strain the water through coffee filters into a second bowl...
With pH paper ready, start adding droplets of Lye Water, until the pH level reaches 11...

Lye water is a liquid alkaline, and is used in home brewing and baking, it raises the level of pH...
pH paper tests the acidity or alkalinity in solutions, dependant on the colour it produces (colour charts for acid or alkaline comes with the pH paper...

I will be making some Ormus when i have all the ingredients available...We used to have childrens Chemistry Sets in the 1950s, that could literally make explosives without the manufacturers being aware of it!...Fortunately i never blew anybody up..:D

NaturalPhilosopher

Ive got the recipe for making Ormus..

Pour 4 cups of water into a bowl and dissolve 1 cup of Salt into the water..
Strain the water through coffee filters into a second bowl...
With pH paper ready, start adding droplets of Lye Water, until the pH level reaches 11...

Lye water is a liquid alkaline, and is used in home brewing and baking, it raises the level of pH...
pH paper tests the acidity or alkalinity in solutions, dependant on the colour it produces (colour charts for acid or alkaline comes with the pH paper...

I will be making some Ormus when i have all the ingredients available...We used to have childrens Chemistry Sets in the 1950s, that could literally make explosives without the manufacturers being aware of it!...Fortunately i never blew anybody up..:D
whoa, whoa there cowboy, ya feeling ok timeflip?
where's the hatred, the attacks....I'm scared now, timeflip is being nice.
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
idk-who-looks-more-uncomfortable-im-uncomfortable-just-looking-at-6468420.png