Debate Quartz Crystal - What are the possibilities?

NaturalPhilosopher

this is like a site for know-nothings..it's amazing.
why don't you guys build things and do enough research?

Matthew 15:14
14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

this is like a site for know-nothings..it's amazing.
why don't you guys build things and do enough research?

Matthew 15:14
14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

The members on here who have built and shown their projects are, Einstein DrZ and myself, my apologies to any member i might have missed out....You, produce some postings together with unfulfilled promises of showing us the finished article, which certainly smacks of hypocrisy on your part, the same applies to research..

NaturalPhilosopher

The members on here who have built and shown their projects are, Einstein DrZ and myself, my apologies to any member i might have missed out....You, produce some postings together with unfulfilled promises of showing us the finished article, which certainly smacks of hypocrisy on your part, the same applies to research..
You are abusive TF. Only reason you're not banned is classicfan is afraid of you and Num7 is crippled by depression and doesn't care about the site anymore. You, Harte and Einstein act like children. That's why I don't share anything. Grow up you old disabled child.

Typical POS babyboomer

TimeFlipper

You are abusive TF. Only reason you're not banned is classicfan is afraid of you and Num7 is crippled by depression and doesn't care about the site anymore. You, Harte and Einstein act like children. That's why I don't share anything. Grow up you old disabled child.

What have i said thats abusive?, you obviously dislike the truth NP!....You, have never shown us anything that you have built simply because you never have built anything!, so dont go making silly excuses by saying Harte Einstein and myself act like children which prevents you sharing anything on Paranormalis!...You, are the only nasty disruptive child on Paranormalis NP!..

You, are insulting Num7 by saying he is crippled by depression and that he doesnt care about this site anymore, and Classicalfan is a moderator who does all the work he is assigned to do, he certainly has no need to be afraid of me....Making insults, offensive postings, and telling bare faced lies seems to be the norm for you NP..

NaturalPhilosopher

What have i said thats abusive?, you obviously dislike the truth NP!....You, have never shown us anything that you have built simply because you never have built anything!, so dont go making silly excuses by saying Harte Einstein and myself act like children which prevents you sharing anything on Paranormalis!...You, are the only nasty disruptive child on Paranormalis NP!..

You, are insulting Num7 by saying he is crippled by depression and that he doesnt care about this site anymore, and Classicalfan is a moderator who does all the work he is assigned to do, he certainly has no need to be afraid of me....Making insults, offensive postings, and telling bare faced lies seems to be the norm for you NP..
ok old crippled used car salesman

NaturalPhilosopher

none of you will ever make a time machine without express permission
without it you will be eternally mislead by spiritual forces.
take that to the bank morons