Debate Quartz Crystal - What are the possibilities?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Pure quartz crystal can and is used as one of the components for real time travel. I am not speaking of an HDR or other devices that make claims on YouTube. If anyone really wants knowledge they must do their due diligence when it comes to the subject of quartz crystals and real time travel.

I am not attacking anyone on this website with the following comments: The majority of postings in this thread are completely 100% wrong and or are disinformation to stop members from doing their research on the subject quartz crystal and real time travel.

(A clue where to start) The major governments of this planet that have real time travel equipment use very pure and clear quartz crystals in their equipment.

TimeFlipper

Hiya Prof, its really good to see you back with us and making postings again, im really hoping that your health has improved 100% :)..

I`m wondering if you were referring to a posting i made on this thread a while back regarding Time-Travel, by using lattices of extremely tiny pieces of Quartz crystals, and a sound wave of unknown frequency is sent through those lattices which then creates another sound wave within the Terahertz region?..The actual sound frequencies in the Terahertz region are determined by how thin or thick the crystal lattices are..

I was reminded Prof that "Time" is a "function of frequency which then goes into a frequency transform", and if that is the case, then audio waves and their specific frequencies are far more relevant for Time-Travel than by using huge amounts of electrical power to literally smash their way into the "Time - Barrier" (y):cool:..

Perhaps i might decide to crush into powder, several of my own Quartz crystals, then make up several crystal lattices and subject them to a sound wave of 32,768 pulses per second, which as you know, also happens to be the resonant frequency of a Quartz Crystal...(y)

Who knows Prof, all we might need is an Ultrasonic sound generator plus a very stable Integrated Circuit counter (IC) which converts those 32,768 pulses per second into highly accurate 1 second pulses which would then be transformed into the Terahertz frequencies and conceptually, would then be pulsed into the future or the past, dependant on how thick or thin the crystal lattices are ;):D..

NaturalPhilosopher

Pure quartz crystal can and is used as one of the components for real time travel. I am not speaking of an HDR or other devices that make claims on YouTube. If anyone really wants knowledge they must do their due diligence when it comes to the subject of quartz crystals and real time travel.

I am not attacking anyone on this website with the following comments: The majority of postings in this thread are completely 100% wrong and or are disinformation to stop members from doing their research on the subject quartz crystal and real time travel.

(A clue where to start) The major governments of this planet that have real time travel equipment use very pure and clear quartz crystals in their equipment.
Quartz isn't pure, natural and lab made quartz all has ormus in it
If you notice gold veins are found within quartz rock

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hiya Prof, its really good to see you back with us and making postings again, im really hoping that your health has improved 100% :)..

I`m wondering if you were referring to a posting i made on this thread a while back regarding Time-Travel, by using lattices of extremely tiny pieces of Quartz crystals, and a sound wave of unknown frequency is sent through those lattices which then creates another sound wave within the Terahertz region?..The actual sound frequencies in the Terahertz region are determined by how thin or thick the crystal lattices are..

I was reminded Prof that "Time" is a "function of frequency which then goes into a frequency transform", and if that is the case, then audio waves and their specific frequencies are far more relevant for Time-Travel than by using huge amounts of electrical power to literally smash their way into the "Time - Barrier" (y):cool:..

Perhaps i might decide to crush into powder, several of my own Quartz crystals, then make up several crystal lattices and subject them to a sound wave of 32,768 pulses per second, which as you know, also happens to be the resonant frequency of a Quartz Crystal...(y)

Who knows Prof, all we might need is an Ultrasonic sound generator plus a very stable Integrated Circuit counter (IC) which converts those 32,768 pulses per second into highly accurate 1 second pulses which would then be transformed into the Terahertz frequencies and conceptually, would then be pulsed into the future or the past, dependant on how thick or thin the crystal lattices are ;):D..

Looks like you did your research, great post my friend. :D

NaturalPhilosopher

doesn't work

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Quartz crystals are still used in oscillator circuits in lots of electronics today. But there is another use for quartz crystal that isn't talked about much anymore. A property of quartz is that you can apply mechanical pressure which will co-vary with an electrical pressure. Quartz is the basic sensor device in all accelerometers used today.

An idea I had was to point an ultrasonic transducer generating sound at a quartz crystal. The crystal should respond by generating an electrical wave. The idea is already used in reverse in piezo transducers.

There is a relationship between mechanical and gravitational force. So it isn't hard to fathom that someone will uncover a way to use quartz to access the gravitational force.

NaturalPhilosopher

Quartz crystals are still used in oscillator circuits in lots of electronics today. But there is another use for quartz crystal that isn't talked about much anymore. A property of quartz is that you can apply mechanical pressure which will co-vary with an electrical pressure. Quartz is the basic sensor device in all accelerometers used today.

An idea I had was to point an ultrasonic transducer generating sound at a quartz crystal. The crystal should respond by generating an electrical wave. The idea is already used in reverse in piezo transducers.

There is a relationship between mechanical and gravitational force. So it isn't hard to fathom that someone will uncover a way to use quartz to access the gravitational force.
Yup did it

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

Great post Einstein, you also did your home-work.