Question ❓

Secretman3811

Is conjour a spirit a bad idea or it a good idea to contact the dead Spirit for yourself?? To help you stuff like that so write back anybody

It like binding spirit to you so what do you think of it

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Is conjour a spirit a bad idea or it a good idea to contact the dead Spirit for yourself?? To help you stuff like that so write back anybody

What I have always read is that you don't know if you are going to summon a demon and apparently, demons lie.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I wouldn't conjure a spirit, no way... You never know what you'll summon.

I'd suggest calling on a spirit guide for help instead. :)

Secretman3811

Secretman3811

Why are you thinking about doing this?
did you read the website that i post it it have white art,dark art..but white art is the safest way because good but dark art is bad and and affect the mood...

have you ever need a friend or some kind of spirit connection..so tell me are you watching that movie call Conjur i guess it true story but i not going to do it anyway i heard that movie is a true story paranormal maybe i try the spirit box.

Last edited:

Secretman3811

did you read the website that i post it it have white art,dark art..but white art is the safest way because good but dark art is bad and and affect the mood...

have you ever need a friend or some kind of spirit connection..so tell me are you watching that movie call Conjur it not true it only the movie too many movie to watch with special effect in it maybe it true or not maybe..
anyway i never saw the movie now i not going to do it forget it i use the spirit guide safer than this anyway

alpha centauri

I know people that conjured spirits and it depends. Some wanted to enslave the beings for personal gain and the beings wanted
revenge on them in the afterlife. At least, that is what they told. That would not be a good solution in my humble opinion.

Other people conjure only good spirits but even then, there can be fake spirits. But that is only the case if you are inviting them somehow and are yourself a little bit negative, for example, you want power.

The negative ones rather make contracts that bind you and the positive spirits rather help freely.

There are a lot of old texts about that, for example Abraham of Worms (but I dont know if that is available in English) or new texts like the magical evocation of Bardon. He concentrates more on the positive spirits.