question about time

timecore

If someone existed in two times simultaneously and started to do something in both those times.What would happen when it started to be second time?Would he literally have no more time left.Because he would begin again.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If someone existed in two times simultaneously and started to do something in both those times.What would happen when it started to be second time?Would he literally have no more time left.Because he would begin again.

Multiple timelines. No paradoxes. New timelines are formed constantly. We don't know if time ends.

TimeFlipper

Im struggling a bit here when you said..."What would happen when it started to be second time"
please clarify this to me :)

TimeFlipper

Both times are the same time for that person but different times for everyone else.Aint it amazing.
So are you saying a person has a double in a parallel universe, but both of them are in a different dimension to us, if so then how would anybody in our dimension know of their existence to even postulate that they are in a time differential to us? :confused:

timecore

They are in the same parallel universe as he is.But his time exists in many of their times in that parallel
universe.I believe any parallel universe you can think of exists.
It really is not that hard to understand.

TimeFlipper

I think there would be multiple timelines since changes are being made.
I agree with you marija, lots and lots of multiple timelines but without the knowledge of the other people in that timeline knowing that you, had made those changes within it...but when you pop back to this timeline, does it mean that the other timeline ceases to exist, or does it carry on in its own continuance?....confusing innit :confused:;):D

tflofasho

I think there would be multiple timelines since changes are being made.
I agree with you marija, lots and lots of multiple timelines but without the knowledge of the other people in that timeline knowing that you, had made those changes within it...but when you pop back to this timeline, does it mean that the other timeline ceases to exist, or does it carry on in its own continuance?....confusing innit :confused:;):D

You know, I get it.

It's simply a memory experiment.

Think about it. One's memory either changes or doesn't becsuse they either witness it or don't. If the timeline comes before them and they change it from the agter, it makes sense where people from multiple timelines are all still in the same universal one, all it did was create a change in the environment and in people's memories who came and noticed it