question about time

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@timecore - Wait, by saying that "all timelines already exist", are you saying that all possible alternate histories exist?

If so, that would mean that there are an infinite amount of timelines, everything imagined by an individual like myself already exists in another timeline or parallel universe, and I wouldn't need to change the past at all!

I would imagine if the history in accordance with my changes has already existed in the form of a parallel universe or another timeline, I would almost certainly go to that place instead of this one. The fact that I'm in this universe or timeline would make me suspect that my mind and soul felt that this universe/timeline would make me the most content out of all that existed, at least at that time, for I think my mind and soul are in harmony with each other.

timecore

You changing the past makes your soul travel to another timeline.
All possible histories exist already so you can have a choice to experience them or not.
There are infinite amount of timelines.
That would only mean you have the possibility to experience more of your self.Which is other timelines.
Everybody is an infinite possibility.