Question concerning coordinates in space.

rialb

I to have something to say about this if its ok .

I have read all of the posts in this thread.

But not the links.

If i may add my piece.

Here it goes, this is as simple as i can explain it to my self.

Sound is how you locate a point in space.

Every planet in the universe makes a noise it has a note and plays a song from start to finish.

The sun vibrates from start to finish solar flairs sprout from time to time they are markers in space and can be picked up if you have the equipment.

The earth makes sound as well sometime loud ones sometime small ones.
September 11 i will use as an example the sound that was made at that point in time will be able to be picked up for all eternity.

From that point you can travel forward till you get to were you need to be.

You can time travel from one planet to the next homing in on it sound it's vibration.
You can navigate the whole universe using sound and understanding each code that each planet makes.

Some ones passing also makes a sound and so does a birth.
Your life plays like a record and can be tuned into if you want.
every thought you make can be read like a book.
Everything you do can be heard if you know who to read.

There is also residual sound trail you make a wake of what you do. A ripple effect.
The planet we live in plays like a record.
The universe plays a symphony.
and your life is a note so play it well so we can hear your tune.

Thank you for reading
I would like to here anyones response to my thought please?

Best Regards
rialB
11:11

CaryP

Originally posted by Ralan@Aug 2 2004, 07:42 AM
By who and why??

Ralan, my British compadre,

Rick Donaldson, admin. over at anomalies.net, is the one who gave Titor the "Boomer" nickname. He chose the name because he presumed that Titor was of the baby boomer generation (1946 - 1962), and because of the global nuclear "boom" that ends Titor's civil war. Rick was one of the early participants of the whole Titor saga (chatted with the guy online, asked questions, etc.) along with PamelaM, Phil Fiord, Florida Jim and some others that still post over at anomalies.

Hope this helps.

Cary

iooqxpooi

Here's a way to solve it. When a person travels through time, they need to keep the black hole or whatever they move through intact, since they'll be coming out the other side after being accelerated like crazy. When they come out, it will be in the future, but, since the black hole(mini black hole, on Earth) will be moving relative to Earth, they will be too. They will have dilated time due to the acceleration due to the black hole, and thus they will be back in the same area, as long as the black hole is still there.

HackimerRob

Blair, your post is quite intriguing to me, and I might have actually changed some of my hardfast philosophy of the world because of it. Rave on!

rialb

Hello Hackimer, Rob nice to talk to you again.

rav on time.

http://www.planetware.de/octave/sun.html

This will help if you want to understand what i trying to get at.

If you already know what i mean then this is useless to you. Reading this would be like showing someone to ride a bike when they already know.

To add on to what has been said on the link i have set up.

Each 24 hour period has a sound sample and each sound sample of that day can be layered into hours minutes and seconds.

Were you are at that point in sound can be calculated to a point in space.
Time has nothing to do with travel.
Sound is the real time keeper.

So to find were you were when you were born you need that persons frequency.
from that you can pin point were they were in space and for how long by the amount of sound or vibration that person makes from start to finish.

To find you it goes little like this.

sun frequency.
earth frequency.
human frequency.

This is the simple way of explaining what i mean.
It goes a lot deeper that what i have said.
Cyberspace works the same way as outerspace.

Cyberspace is ones and zeroes
Outerspace is sound and vibration.
The two are connected by chemical sounds and vibration.

Best Regrds
rialB
11:11
Blair the music sound productions.

titorite

From what I read the VGL will keep the unit on track ... and if you are using two singularities then yeah... one for throttle and one for steering... I oversimplify but Titor did go over it.

In space one must also think in three dimensions... not two. The earth and the rest of the planets do not "revolve" around the sun as much as they spiral behind it. In other words we never sling shot in front of the sun.

if you watch the first minute you get a good visual on how we are all really going through space.

My presumption would be that the c204 must use the singularites to also keep them near the planet as it travels its way through space.