Question for time travel believers

8thsinner

Well, if you won't show me the proof then maybe you can give me something specific to search for so I can go look at it?
Start with reincarnation, both legal cases where convictions arose from, and maybe anecdotal too. That will diverge you into a lot of other streams of truth...

Thelema

Start with reincarnation, both legal cases where convictions arose from, and maybe anecdotal too. That will diverge you into a lot of other streams of truth...

You haven't really given me anything to go on other than Googling "reincarnation." If you really do have some kind of proof you shouldn't hide it like that. Or at least don't claim that you have it if you don't want to share it.

8thsinner

You haven't really given me anything to go on other than Googling "reincarnation." If you really do have some kind of proof you shouldn't hide it like that. Or at least don't claim that you have it if you don't want to share it.
Well, I wouldn't use google myself but yes, that is correct. Just start looking...that is all that is needed.
But
Do NOT look for PROOF, Look for the TRUTH.

You will find the proof by consequence, but the intention of the search is important, only a closed minded person looks for proof of either side of an equation, looking for truth reveals something deeper than that. and it's not my proof to hide, there are tens of thousands of papers on this topic. Hundreds if not thousands of court cases and cold crimes solved via reincarnation. If you're expecting me to remember peoples names or something, not a chance, sry, I can't even remember the names of actors. There was a specific court in aus though that had so many cases of this type that one of the lawyers took up something like a ten year study into it, his notes are worth looking through. Interestingly all of the scientists that took up this search conceded after many years and much heartache of the facts.

Hear this warning though, once you start finding the truth your life will change, there is no turning back. You know that saying, you can't unsee something...well this applies here. If you need more explanation than that, its quite simply hard to express. Learning the real truth that has been hidden from people is a paradigm shifting life changing event. It will break your previous view of life. Re watch the matrix, and see how cypher feels about his life changing paradigm shift. Cyphers dilemma is very real. And the saying ignorance is bliss will truly be understood.

If you do choose this search, myself and others like me will be there to help you pick up the pieces and make sense of the new world, I can't do the search for but but once you have some of the puzzle pieces I an help you make sense of them. Theres a couple of people in here too that understand exactly what I am talking about, I am sure they would help too.

Last edited:

8thsinner

The issues seems to be the discernment of what is truth and who deems it to be so.

But thats my 2 cents
Discernment is they key yes, unfortunately you can't teach that because it has to be self taught. Ultimately who decides it is your higher self, or in more grounded terms, youl soul will resonate when you learn it to certain degrees. I don't think its possible to learn past a certain point though, it's too much for a single life time down here.

Of such simple topics like reincarnation though, theres rabbit holes but not super deep or dark ones, and the proofs of it in every academic and material sense are so blinding it won't take long to absorb and intergrate. It's a nice safe starting point though, unlike seeking truth on something as dark as "the occult"

Thelema

Well, I wouldn't use google myself but yes, that is correct. Just start looking...that is all that is needed.
But

You will find the proof by consequence, but the intention of the search is important, only a closed minded person looks for proof of either side of an equation, looking for truth reveals something deeper than that. and it's not my proof to hide, there are tens of thousands of papers on this topic. Hundreds if not thousands of court cases and cold crimes solved via reincarnation. If you're expecting me to remember peoples names or something, not a chance, sry, I can't even remember the names of actors. There was a specific court in aus though that had so many cases of this type that one of the lawyers took up something like a ten year study into it, his notes are worth looking through. Interestingly all of the scientists that took up this search conceded after many years and much heartache of the facts.

Hear this warning though, once you start finding the truth your life will change, there is no turning back. You know that saying, you can't unsee something...well this applies here. If you need more explanation than that, its quite simply hard to express. Learning the real truth that has been hidden from people is a paradigm shifting life changing event. It will break your previous view of life. Re watch the matrix, and see how cypher feels about his life changing paradigm shift. Cyphers dilemma is very real. And the saying ignorance is bliss will truly be understood.

If you do choose this search, myself and others like me will be there to help you pick up the pieces and make sense of the new world, I can't do the search for but but once you have some of the puzzle pieces I an help you make sense of them. Theres a couple of people in here too that understand exactly what I am talking about, I am sure they would help too.

Just to put this into perspective, I had posed a question for time travel believers regarding whether they've ever proven their time travel in an objective way. I'm not talking about reincarnation or whatever you're trying to discuss here.

8thsinner

Just to put this into perspective, I had posed a question for time travel believers regarding whether they've ever proven their time travel in an objective way. I'm not talking about reincarnation or whatever you're trying to discuss here.
The unveiling of one truth leads to the rest. Do the learning and you will have your answers given to you on a platter. Or be like the rest of the lazy ass millennial idiots of this planet demanding everything get handed to them and walk in blissful ignorance of the truth. I don't give a shit either way, and I no longer judge (mostly anyway) if you and the rest of you humans choose ignorance and you all die so be it. Enjoy what little is left of it. If you choose the hard pat of truth h I will be there to help you navigate the trials that come with it.
I will waste no more time on your cognitive dissonance.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
But

Do NOT look for PROOF, Look for the TRUTH. :geek:

Professor Opmmur