Questions for hell believers.

Angelface239

This, I have not read in your bible.

I think you are lying, but will not call you that until you cannot quote your bible.

Regards
DL
There is no way i am lying when only god himself can relive someone out of this dark kind of place such as hell itself and the only way of doing that repeating of whst you done that lead you here in the first place.

Angelface239

You would get to be as evil as Yahweh and use genocide, torture babies before murdering them, ordering people to smash babies heads on stones, etc.

All the "good things", to you, that your Yahweh, the leader and god of demons, does.

You must be proud.

Regards
DL
And God who is jesus is not anything at all satan. As Satan is the only person who goes around murdering and hurting people with those demons he has which are called and named as his legions.

Gnostic Christian

God who is jesus christ is not the god or leader of demons jesus who is god is the leader of angels who live in heaven with him and he is not anything compared to satan at all they are completly diffrent people.

Fetch my enemies, who do not want me to be their king, and kill them all in front of me.

Tell us dear, who would say that? Satan or Jesus?

Regards
DL

SergiusPaulus

This is a mystery to some. They don’t know for sure what he means by Eden is restored. Or for that matter how many times thru eternity before us has it been restored, starting over, over and over. Endless.

Attachments

• FD233A2C-8115-4AD3-A4EA-778672353D58.png
    FD233A2C-8115-4AD3-A4EA-778672353D58.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 3

Gnostic Christian

This is a mystery to some. They don’t know for sure what he means by Eden is restored. Or for that matter how many times thru eternity before us has it been restored, starting over, over and over. Endless.

If Eden is restored, what nation does your offer speak to?

There would not be one.

Regards
DL

SergiusPaulus

Since we have Titor on here maybe it isn’t a future restoration. If 2036 gets here why bother with the 70’s and 2000. Just calculate the beginning more accurately and change it from the beginning. The only time travelers allowed to enter are the ones in the Book of Life. Just before Eden is restored. End of Revelation 21 if the book is even chronological which I’m told it isn’t. But who knows.

Orpheus Rex

Not seeking confrontation over beliefs, just curious.

1. Why do you believe in this particular idea?
  2. Do you believe it is eternal or temporary?
  3. Have you had personal experiences that led you to believe in this?

1. Because anybody can experience hell in themselves. Eliphas Levi said the means of black magic is to create hell inside one's self through the use of every murder or perversion imaginable.

2. While hell can be experienced temporally, it is ultimately eternal. The relationships we form and develop in this temporal life all have eternal consequence, including the kinds of relationships which bring one into eternal hell.

3. Yes. Hell is experiencable and I've had a foretaste of it.

SergiusPaulus

A hellish experience for me was nightmares after being in Gulf War/Desert Storm 1991. The one that ended my military career was a pistol to my right temple and trigger being pulled. It happened so quick I did not have time to wake up. Everything went dark but I was still aware of my existence. That was the hell part, absence from all things. But a moment later I said “Now what?” A voice said “Do you want to live or die?” I said I want to live. The dream continued in a different part of the country where I ended up later that year. Frequent dreams and issues since the War. Is hell fire or is it just a void of nothing while maintaining awareness?