Questions for hell believers.

Angelface239

Not seeking confrontation over beliefs, just curious.

1. Why do you believe in this particular idea?
  2. Do you believe it is eternal or temporary?
  3. Have you had personal experiences that led you to believe in this?
I believe hell to be a bottlemess pit of where they are fallling down from heaven itself where their soul keeps falling down their for eterninty and eternity nonstop. I have made some pretty wicked messed up dessions as will as said some messed up things to why my present is negstively affected by what i did in the past i am not sure if i would go their if when i die or not. Since very wicked and foolish people go down their who turn their hearts away from god when they are living instesd of following the righteous path and following God when before they died basically turnung their ways over to evil than to turning over themselves to good they choose to follow their own ways and be evil instead. I believe hell to be enternal place where bad souls of people go down to who where living before who choose to live and have wicked lives when they where living. No i had experinces or dreams about being in hell instesd i guess maybe to the part i had dream where people where burning up in flames before.
Mainly going to and attending church hearing other people around me bring up hell itself and how the bible talks about it and descirbes in the book of revelation itself. The last book in the bible that was written by one of jesus aphstoles. Who had a dream in which God gave him that lead to them wirting this book in the bible.

Angelface239

ibible.i
1. Why do you believe in this particular idea?
While walking with other people crossing the street, I was hit by a drunk driver years ago. My soul went to a place that looked like heaven. I believe there is also a bad place - not sure on who goes.

2. Do you believe it is eternal or temporary?
Permanent, if you do not repent of sins.

3. Have you had personal experiences that led you to believe in this?
I know a person who says that he died of a drug over dose and that he went to hell and was finally allowed to return to us. He use to be an atheist, but is a Christian now.

View attachment 7885
I agree.

Angelface239

• 4. Is there any possible way to escape hell?
  • 5. Do you become a demon? If so, can you rise up demon ranks and become 2nd hand man in hell?
  • 6. Satan is a demon, can you challenge him for your freedom?
I heard you can challenge Satan to any game or to a musical duet and if you beat him you get anything you want including your freedom if that's what you wish.
I am not intrested at all in becoming a demonic begin i dont see the point of being one.

Gnostic Christian

turn their hearts away from god

Why does god have them turn/harden their hearts to god?

Your bible says it is because your god makes them do it by denying them grace and hardening their hearts which negates all of our free will.

You do not know how to read your bible but let me put something for the lurkers who are better at discrning what the bible is saying.

---------

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL

Angelface239

No. I dont even see if their is even you can even escape or leave hell unless you repent your sins of what you did that lead you their in the first place to God and also turning your heart over to him as will. From all the bad things you did when you where living that lead someone to live such a wicked life and too that even means praying to him as will.

I am not intrested at all in becoming a demonic begin i dont see the point of being one.

Gnostic Christian

You would get to be as evil as Yahweh and use genocide, torture babies before murdering them, ordering people to smash babies heads on stones, etc.

All the "good things", to you, that your Yahweh, the leader and god of demons, does.

You must be proud.

Regards
DL

Angelface239

You would get to be as evil as Yahweh and use genocide, torture babies before murdering them, ordering people to smash babies heads on stones, etc.

All the "good things", to you, that your Yahweh, the leader and god of demons, does.

You must be proud.

Regards
DL
God who is jesus christ is not the god or leader of demons jesus who is god is the leader of angels who live in heaven with him and he is not anything compared to satan at all they are completly diffrent people.