Questions for John Titor

JimmyD

A person can convince themselves of anything. You need to convince others it's true, and it seems no one is biting.

I follow evidence, apply reason, logic, the scientific method, verify, etc. It is about concluding, not convincing, ...discerning and establishing truth.

I can prove things if I like, or need to. But I do not really 'need' to convince people of anything as much as I need cooperation in collecting good data and establishing truths to build from. Any convincing will be for that purpose, to muster assistance. What I mean is that it's not really about entertaining anyone or boosting egos or any of that nonsense.

There is a deeper truth and larger context in play here, and it has effected the entirety of my life, and many many others. It is important.

Ideally, those who know what's really going on in regard to the Titor-verse can contribute. The primary difficulties are those who have hijacked the truth and butchered it for ulterior motives, and are insistent in their BS, as well as the idiots taking actions to obfuscate and disrupt, play games, stalk, etc.

I wouldn't even be here, or perhaps not in the same capacity, if certain people were available for conversation. I have things that I HAVE TO resolve. Reasonable peaceful resolution is being rejected. My presence here is kind of an attempt at a secondary avenue of approach. Otherwise it is to poke around and gather what I can.

And then there are the list of consequences for putting certain things out there for all to see. That is always an inhibition.

It would be so much simpler and better of everyone would put the BS aside and start being honest about what they're doing. But they are doing bad things, so that ain't gonna happen and more people are going to end up hurt.

*sigh*

JimmyD

"Prove it or we don't care"

"I don't care care if you believe or care or not, unless you are going to help me"

"Prove it or it's not worth bothering with"

"Proving it isn't worth bothering with unless you are willing to help and can be trusted"

"Prove it or it's not worth bothering with"

...but then VERY VERY VALUABLE proof gets presented, but is not what is expected....

"That's not a time machine demonstration"

"The proof is in the logic, note this and that and those, etc etc etc....see?

"That's not a time machine, and therefore not worth investing the time or effort to actually think about it, and certainly not worth helping you with anything. I thought I was going to get the lottery numbers or to travel back in time because I want to. Who cares about that."

Last edited:

JimmyD

Ridicule for not sharing does not entice or convince me to share or prove anything. If you are too stupid to understand or appreciate the level of sensitivity or risk involved, requirements and parameters, wisdom and considerations, etc...then you are probably too stupid to understand how it works or appreciate anything, and thus are a waste of time to even try.

JimmyD

One of the biggest problems on planet Earth is a shrink who will not allow his wife to do the right thing. He probably thinks he's doing the right thing, but will more likely cause harm, even to those he loves and wants to protect.

I should be talking to them, and others involved, not be here. But they are being difficult for whatever reasons, probably to avoid and hide whatever evil shit they are really doing.

Any recourse I take is going to cause them harm. And perhaps harm to many others.

JimmyD

So I go through years of BS, people stalking and playing stupid games, etc, ...get to that point where I am realizing that it has something to do with time travel and other things, so I start digging into it. I discover that there is a relevant context to it all, and that it concerns a specific network of people, some of which I am connected.

Naturally, they are the ones to discuss it with. It's our business, thus should be discussed among ourselves, forget the rest of the world.

So I determine who would know things, who can explain this or that, who would be in this or that position to know or act, etc, ...then went scouting around, locating and contacting them.

They all avoid, lie, omit, etc, every kind of bullshit and rejection you can imagine. So in addition to all of this other bullshit I have been dealing with, I now have a group of people at least partially responsible, definitely involved, at least somewhat knowledgeable, etc, who are basically telling me to fuk off.

"We'll get you wrapped up into our bullshit, put you in the middle of our bullshit, then blatantly reject any rightful inquiry about how we just disrupted your whole life, because we have no interest in cooperation or reasonable resolution whatsoever. Fuk you"

Now what? ....cut my losses, deem them all a threat and kill them and take whatever I want from them as restitution?

Tell the whole world what I have discovered and watch all hell break loose because people are stupid and selfish, especially in mass?

Appeal to others who may find an interest and exhibit the traits and intellect to actually be able to handle it, and ask for assistance?

What to do, what to do?

JimmyD

But there is one person in all of this who has demonstrated a desire to do the right thing, ...at least that is how it appears.

That is the only person thus far whom I have any desire to respect or protect.

JimmyD

And, Yes, you are out of touch with reality, and apparently too arrogant to realize it or even consider that you might not know WTF you're talking about.

If not, if you indeed do know all about it, then you are evil. Otherwise you would not be bullshitting and would be getting down to business.

JimmyD

Can we stay on topic and share questions we'd like to ask John Titor? Thanks

No offense Num, but that's a little obtuse from my perspective. I already explained that "John Titor" is a code word. I will reiterate and elaborate.

There are three names that correspond to each other in interwoven fashion. One is the name "John Titor", which is simply a made up name. There is a corpse who's name means about the same thing, is very close to and is kind of like a spin off of "John Titor" Then there is my name and birthday that is represented by both.

THAT is the secret behind the name "John Titor". What does that have to do with me? ..well, whoever is doing it is apparently trying to tell me something. In other words; it's saying "Hey You..."

Understand.. YOU PEOPLE ARE ASKING A CORPSE QUESTIONS. Lemme say that again, just to drill it in a little more;

YOU ARE TALKING TO A CORPSE!

That's all good if you want to talk to a corpse, but don't expect it to respond. The closest thing you are going to get to what you're expecting is me expalining what I have figured out that the rest of you otherwise never will.

I've researched the life of that corpse and identified family and such. He was just a regular guy, probably had no idea he would one day be used as a code word for time travel operations. I wouldn't mind explaining the specifics of everything, but it would only cause people to harass and whatnot. So I reserve that info. Sorry.

Whoever authored the posts is different. I have also taken some time to try to figure out who it is. I have narrowed it down a bit, and if I kept digging, I may actually eventually figure it out. I have decided not to pursue it. I don't necessarily care who it is. I'm more concerned with actually getting the message. ...which has apparently been tampered with.

And I seriously doubt the author is coming back. If I were to guess, they have been dead for about 200+ years and are completely hidden from public access.

Further,

I think it is interesting how the people at this site regularly reject the truth in favor of an obvious lie. I see you have support from others that they would rather ask a corpse questions than understand the true nature of what those posts were about. I have been telling you guys what it's about as I have been collecting data and figuring things out. But you don't want that. You want what doesn't exist.

That's retarded. - 17 years and people are still worshiping words on a screen that have been substantiated by nothing. (reminds me of religious people.)

IT IS A CORPSE - A CODE WORD