Questions for John Titor

dimension-1hacker

Try not to indulge in obstacles that overwhelm you.
proving something is not an obsticle, and prove the other part. You cannot read by thoughts and interpete my statements based off your subjective assigning of words to certain meanings, do not assume mine and your are the same.

dimension-1hacker

I'll say this.

In the next three year's, you'll see a change in currency, a change in presidential candidacy whilst one is elected.
A change is federal ban on narcotics, a bill for regulated freelancers and those who decide to furnish hollywood.
that does not prove anything as you could be guessing and "change in presidential candidacy while one is elected? furnish meaning change or control via supply of drugs, drugs used in movies? Hollywood metaphorically, the us?

dimension-1hacker

Try not to indulge in obstacles that overwhelm you.
don't see any tautologies there, are you sure its not a political difference? Am not dem or rep, just laugh at both sides that are probally being controlled completely by the corps. and top one percent. Both sides arguments have the undercurrent that I can see of racism, sexism, religion, opinions, emotional arguements, corrupt polticians, easily influenced, corp funded media, media that only reports "facts" because of the money that is raked in but rarely reports the big picture and the logic, and so on.

Want funny cartoons depicted debates to be played before any politician speech and debate starts, to prevent manipulated and to prevent identity politics.

dimension-1hacker

Macdill was a different place when I was younger, than it is now.
There's an area close by, something called picnic island where I used to always roam.
It's where i first truly started, about 6 years previous to this momentous day.
A lot of which, in that area when I grew up, became central command for Iraq and even before that, via; desert storm...post 9/11.
Tech had been left by operatives unknown, in the tampa bay gulf close to the same point known as picnic island.
I being an enthusiastic adventurer sought out many things back then, as I do now.
My passion for science didn't start till I was 20 and quantum physics itself begot later.
The IBM was one of many comps but the least likely to be secured Initially through data encryption because of some pre-features.
So it was the first tech for generality movement but more or less an experiment after g-9.

I'd say, a lot of which, the stories at least, came from a song I sent to someone in the early days of AOL .
But it was more or less a hoax joke that two white men later claimed a few years ago and I no longer need validation for that song I sent to a women.
The technology had always been there and i wasn't the first to have it.
A Japanese man and a German also had the same technology.
Only later did it come about on the internet and the russians got involved, especially with the rise of google.

I was a kid who grew up in Tampa, hated science and loved the streets, but also a genius.
After awhile I began to like mechanical advances, well atleast after my incarceration.
It was my passion so to speak, to know everything...even if it meant bending rules.

Once I realized that helium-3 was an alternative to propulsion systems and we hadn't used it yet/nor do we still, I thought it would be a great idea when I was 21.
It wasn't that i changed anything, it was that, the device itself changed everything around me.
Only after did the events of this timeline change.

A course in which, is inevitably going to happen but can be controlled.
Even so, i believe it's much different in surrounding as are the people I once knew.

There were 3 at first, then 6, then 9 and after 9 there were no more.
The only ones left were damaged and the concentrated materials were impossible for modern scientists to replicate.

As time went on, there were always, only 3.
Of those 3, they hide and have no government influence.
What happens next is among these techs & their agendas.
Baed off the current perceived data, invented more then you and concepts more subjectively important, know how to improve myself exponentially more and so on. You may start off a certain way but may not udnerstand how to understand and how to know what something is and how to understand how to understand that you do not understand and so on. The person that ends where one begins is different then the one who ends farther then where one begins and goes further. Know of better space purpulsion methods. perhaps if it is what I think it is.

"There were 3 at first, then 6, then 9 and after 9 there were no more. "generality movement "?
The only ones left were damaged and the concentrated materials were impossible for modern scientists to replicate."?
People that knew it, three types and so on? only some left behind, no more ability to get the substance and no way to study it to get that again?

I am conscious but how can I verify others? know that everything exists somewhere but what could exist here exist here?

Last edited:

paradox404

I'll say this.

In the next three year's, you'll see a change in currency, a change in presidential candidacy whilst one is elected.
A change is federal ban on narcotics, a bill for regulated freelancers and those who decide to furnish hollywood.

Ah yes, the Mark of the beast and the fall of the west. I believe you're referring to that cryptocurrency that China is experimenting with at the moment. You'll have that along with the micro-chips in the hand to assist with payments. According to prophecy those who take the mark won't be accepted by god when the empire headed by the red dragon unravels.

paradox404

I'll say this.

The future itself isn't hard to predict with all the cards in play, perhaps with a changing timeline and the cards held back until the right time, then you have an excuse to make an incorrect assumption of eventualities.

I will tell you something, the New Earth is founded from the heavens, with the city falling from the sky. A peoples of a continent trade their former land for that the size of an island. I see a man with a scepter surrounded by the people who followed him there. He hasn't been given a name but it's almost like I know who he is. The city is the key, the key to the world, but it controls no locks, unlocks no doors. The world prospers until the return of the captors, attempting the same play. Until the battle that spells the end for the beginning, to prevent the recurrence of the beginning of the end.

IAmThoth

The future itself isn't hard to predict with all the cards in play, perhaps with a changing timeline and the cards held back until the right time, then you have an excuse to make an incorrect assumption of eventualities.

I will tell you something, the New Earth is founded from the heavens, with the city falling from the sky. A peoples of a continent trade their former land for that the size of an island. I see a man with a scepter surrounded by the people who followed him there. He hasn't been given a name but it's almost like I know who he is. The city is the key, the key to the world, but it controls no locks, unlocks no doors. The world prospers until the return of the captors, attempting the same play. Until the battle that spells the end for the beginning, to prevent the recurrence of the beginning of the end.

paradox404

It's not the similarities but itself is the wilt of humanity which has changed subjective nature.

"Nothing on this Earth is new". All that has happened before is happening again. The exodus is the same but different. The weak inherit the earth while the kings of the Earth flee. Death begets more death. Those in cages mourn the suffering of old, tormented by their captivity in freedom.

The strong scattered into weak, brought together to multiply back into strength once more. Remnants back to relevance to be mislead once more.