Questions that may not have answers:

Rosco..Jones

1. How many souls did God create, when he created human souls?

The question assumes that Time is linear and that there was a point in time when God created a set number of souls. My beliefs have Time being a simultaneous now* and only experienced physically in a linear/sequential series of events. New unique souls are created are created with every birth. This may occur now in the present, the past, the future or a probable alternate reality. In short, creation of new souls will never be a finished event as God explores all possible physical life experiences.

2. How many souls are currently on this planet earth?

Ever changing as does the population.

3. Is earth the only planet in the Milky Way with human souls?

Humans souls are unique to the Earth and humanity. Souls of a different sort would be found elsewhere. In an infinite universe, why stick with only one version to experience physical reality. In addition, all souls do not need or desire to experience a physical life.

*Simultaneous time adds some interesting twists to the concept of reincarnation and the nature of souls.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Were all the souls created at the same time? Or were some created earlier or later at some point?

Rosco..Jones

Were all the souls created at the same time? Or were some created earlier or later at some point?

What is time? The common view is that time is a linear/sequential/Cause & effect Phenomenon. The present is the only moment-point that is "real". The past no longer exists and the future exists only as a sea of possibilities not yet experienced and made "real". In this context new unique individual (human) souls are created with each birth. So, all souls were not created at the same time. They are constantly being created throughout history's past and will continue to be in the future.

In the fairly new sciences of quantum physics and mTheory (multidimensional reality) time can be viewed much differently. From a 4D perspective Time has a simultaneous nature. All possibilities exist now, only in different temporal locations. Similarly in our 3D frame, all possible physical locations exist simultaneously, just in different Physical locations. In both we only focus our physically oriented consciousness in one physical & temporal location at a time as we experience the present moment-point. It is only due to our consciousness being focused in a physical 3D framework that we experience time as a series of moment-points. The physical processes behind how our physical brains and body function are not instantaneous. Time is required for nerve impulses to be transmitted upon our neural network. Now, from this perspective the question of when were souls created has a different answer. In this sense all souls were created at the same time, although they experience lives in different times. Also, while we are each unique souls, we do have relationships with souls living now in other times, both past(s) and future(s).

Rosco..Jones

Still working with the multidimensional reality/simultaneous time framework with reincarnation of a sort involved. Basically I see souls slitting as parts of them are "reincarnated" and live different lives. An "Earth" soul is just one that is focus here for a time. Lives/experiences can be chosen on other worlds, dimensions etc.

The material below I copied from something I had written at another time. I feel it may have some relevance, but does get off into my views on reincarnation and souls from that perspective.

The conventional view of time looks at reality as being 3D with changes occurring along a linear 4D timeline. With the advent of theoretical physics viewing reality as being multidimensional, time changes to being more of being a location with our physically focused consciousness changing perspectives in a linear/sequential manner.

The concept of reincarnation is usually based upon the commonly accepted view of time as being linear. The past is done and gone, the future exists only in our imagination and the present moment point is the only thing that has any reality. In this framework a series of lives are lived sequentially, one after another. Karma enters in where in your next life you seek to correct errors made in your past life. The goal is seeking a level of perfection which no longer requires enduring more physical lives and you are then free to exist in the spiritual realm. One question I have is what happens to the personalities of past lives? Do they just fade away becoming background part of future lives? Would this mean that the only one that means anything is the one that is the last incarnation? I must admit I am not too clear on how this is supposed to work.

Adjusting the framework from a linear time one to a multidimensional/simultaneous time one alters this idea in many ways. Past and future lives are happening NOW, only located in a different place temporally. This is similar, in our familiar physical 3D frame, to NYC and LA both existing NOW, but in different physical locations. Our consciousness is composed of different parts that deal with reality in different ways. Our waking physically focused consciousness deals with the day to day external reality that is our physical survival and life's experiences. This requires time being experienced as linear/sequential. Our body consciousness deals with the autonomic systems that maintain our physical form and health of our bodies. Then there is the "subconscious" that is focused on the non-physical, spiritual or psychic side of reality. Your non-physical astral body is a part of this. Time here is more of a spacious present with freedom to move about and even be in multiple locations simultaneously.

Each reincarnational personality is a unique soul and never loses its individuality. Let us begin explaining how this works starting with your death. Upon dying your consciousness is no longer physically focused as your waking consciousness is. What you initially experience is for the most part dependent upon what you believe will happen. The beginning of your afterlife is similar to when you are born in the physical world. Everything is new to you and you have to learn the rules of how things work. There are those “on the other side” who assist you in learning the ropes. Basically your thoughts and desires create the reality that you experience. Now, back to reincarnation, if you desire to experience and learn more from living physical lives you are able to do so. You also have the option to learn things while in the non-physical.

For those that choose to experience additional physical lives there are many options. You get to choose the time and circumstances of your birth. Timewise, you may choose a life in the past, present or future as all of time does exist at once. You choose your parents, as they also choose to have you. In choosing a life you are aware of all the possibilities that lie latent in this choice. Usually multiple lives in different times are chosen. All of these exist simultaneously, only located in different times. You more or less provide the psychic seed for the child to be born and the physical parents supply the physical sperm and egg. Usually the new consciousness enters the embryo around four months, but can be as late as the time of birth.

While each new identity you initiate is as unique as you are there is a gestalt of the psyche through which they are connected to each other through you. Essentially you act as an Oversoul, sometimes referred to as a guardian angel, which can make suggestions on some decisions making and offer guidance on a subconscious level. Similarly, your physical parents do the same thing on a physical waking consciousness level.

Still, it is up to the free will of each individual to make the final decisions in their own life. Subconsciously and in dreams you may learn from the experiences taking place in other of these reincarnational lives. This knowledge may assist you in current life situations or may uncover some “hidden” talents developed in another time. While this ended up being a bit long, I do feel it gives a good starting overview of reincarnation in a multidimensional/simultaneous time context.

Upon re-reading this I would like to clarify and/or add a couple things.

1. In each life it is not just a one timeline deal. Branching occurs that allows multiple options when choices are made. There will be parallel timelines following a core probability path. Even then, we are looking at probability clouds of minor variations for each. An example would be when you remember a past event. Each time you “remember” it you recall a slightly different version. Each version of “you” that is following another core probability timeline is a unique individual too. You see them as a probable you and they see you the same way. There is interaction between all.

2. You and the other reincarnational lives you may become aware of now are creations of an oversoul experiencing more lives focused in the physical. As I tried to cover earlier, when you die you will be in the same position as an oversoul to initiate new lives of YOUR choosing. There is a hierarchy of levels in which various levels share in the experiences. Communication is possible and asking for help from your higher selves may be accomplished.

3. What I have written is mainly focused on an Earth centered experience. This is not the only possibility. Other planets, other races, other dimensions etc. are all possible. All that is possible IS. Most of this is something we can’t even imagine. We are only at the beginning of a very long road that is an adventure that we construct.

Krish

My first questions:

Let me take a crack at it...Good Questions though. The reason, you do have this is because you did not understand the very nature of creation...hence they moved it to God and Y'shua....

1. Souls come from living items once they form intelligence AND over time. That means, it starts some 13 Billion years ago.

The whole creation of this Universe (rather Multi-verse) is Matter and Energy. From Matter, energy is created, which turns to souls and moves back to matter...the cycle continues till the death of this Multiverse. It is like computer hardware that creates software type thing...

So, it is a continuing process of Trillions and Trillions...Human sold came much later....once somewhere there was human like creatures...time could be like a few billion years...

2. Planet Earth has over 100 Billion human souls now. Total souls are Trillions...

3. NO. We have past Human society that moved out. And there are humans in both galaxies...so, there may be other Earths that had human looking creatures. So, how they all were the same....some anthropologist need to figure out...

Remember Earth had five groups: Whites, Blacks, Chinese and Indians plus a new one called Hanuman (Ramayana). So, if we had such a variety...there could be similar structure elsewhere...just a thought...

Mayhem

Zenith

For many years I’ve had some deep thoughts about questions that may not have answers. I will post some of these from time to time. If any members would like to try to answer the questions, please feel free to do so. Or if members have questions of their own please post them. It would be interesting to see where this thread goes over time.

My first questions:

I use 3,6,9 as a base for my answers.

1. Creation is ever evolving, nothing is static. No particular way to put a number on the creation of souls, at
a point in time when God created existence.

Whether you see it in millions, Billion or Trillions.

3 The numbers of souls in Transition, moving between life and death.
6 The numbers of souls living on the Physical plane.
9 The numbers of souls past life and death.

I say no there could be another.

Krish

I think some people have been taken away from Earth to other places....That is possible.

UPDATE:

2. Planet Earth has over 150 Billion human souls now. Total souls are Trillions...

Last edited: