Questions to a time traveler

TimeFlipper

Hey everyone ? :)

I have a few questions . Well what if you were like in Facebook , or twitter , or even on YouTube . And one day you come a cross someone in one of those social media websites claiming that they are a time traveler . How would you approach the person without being rude? How you would approach them even if they give you little bit of info and then gets cranky ? And all of the sudden decides to not talk anymore ? After giving small info that might be a bit convincing .

We have a very simple test for anyone claiming to be a time-traveller...Ask him or her to go seven days into the future and bring back three photographs showing the front pages of three different newspapers, and if they turn out to be true then you have a real time-traveller (y)..

It is my observation that most people's "simple tests" are often flawed, grossly simplified and based on presumptions and incomplete reasoning. We have no idea how it actually works, we know virtually nothing about it, but are somehow able to devise testing procedures?
Are you so utterly naive as to believe anything that some random attention seeking guy that goes onto FaceBook and says that he`s a time-traveller?? :eek: :D (obviously you dont have a reply to that)...Personally im thinking that the only reason you want to give any credibility to people like him is because you have that same attention seeking personality yourself...

I havent noticed any question you would put to that guy, which is what @AstrophysicsGirl was asking for, actually you are well known for "never" answering any questions put to you as you prefer the "excuses method" of evading them, especially about your claims....:whistle:..

You even tell us that you have several examples of "evidence/proof of time-travel, and the way it is done is subtly indicative of the parameters thereof" (what ever that means)...And yet you also say that " We have no idea how it actually works (time-travel) and we know virtually nothing about it....Personally you appear to be a very confused attention seeking person, of which i have no further interest in your waffling and twisting of members postings....:cautious:

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I haven’t seen the guy on any social media for like 4 days now . So when he said that he is a time traveler . I was like alright then . So of course I asked him questions so I was like

Hi sir can you please post a picture of the time machine just like John Titor did . Then he refused telling me it’s secret . So I was like okay then . So I left him alone . But a few days past by , He mentioned again . So I was asked him questions again . He refused to answer . So I approached him once again . Then that’s when he said that handlers are a major corporation and he works in a secret military unit . Then he disappeared because I haven’t seen the guy online for 4 days now . Either he wanted attention or went back to where he is from lol :)

Youre a girl, he is/was definitely an attention seeker, and he`s not alone :LOL:..

Hazzie Hippie

I haven’t seen the guy on any social media for like 4 days now . So when he said that he is a time traveler . I was like alright then . So of course I asked him questions so I was like

Hi sir can you please post a picture of the time machine just like John Titor did . Then he refused telling me it’s secret . So I was like okay then . So I left him alone . But a few days past by , He mentioned again . So I was asked him questions again . He refused to answer . So I approached him once again . Then that’s when he said that handlers are a major corporation and he works in a secret military unit . Then he disappeared because I haven’t seen the guy online for 4 days now . Either he wanted attention or went back to where he is from lol :)

Youre a girl, he is/was definitely an attention seeker, and he`s not alone :LOL:..

Lol needed a laugh ... so thanks :)

JimmyD

@TimeFlipper

It is my position, through observation, that you have a mild learning deficiency and difficulty with reading comprehension. I recommend you find a tutor then come back to the internet.

Hazzie Hippie

And if his name is Zak, we have stories.
His name is not zak ... but I will post updates on here if he decides to still be around on social media :)

Are you talking about JoshOsh ? jks:)

Hi :) no his name is not Josh :) he goes by will , I think it’s short for Williams .

EmergeE

Hi well I didn’t want to say much on here yet since I do not have more info yet . But I was referring to a guy that I came across lately who claimed to be a time traveler . But his exactly words to me and his conversation was

“ Handlers are major corporations. I work for a secret military unit “

I was waiting to get more info . But I haven’t seen him on social media for like 3 days . Then again he might be lying . And he stopped talking to me lately . I’m waiting on more info . But he seems to be the kind of person that doesn’t like to talk much with others .
That doesn't sound like a time traveler I would say, it sounds more like something from someone who knows about the evil Illuminati, MK Ultra and child sacrifice.

Hazzie Hippie

Hi well I didn’t want to say much on here yet since I do not have more info yet . But I was referring to a guy that I came across lately who claimed to be a time traveler . But his exactly words to me and his conversation was

“ Handlers are major corporations. I work for a secret military unit “

I was waiting to get more info . But I haven’t seen him on social media for like 3 days . Then again he might be lying . And he stopped talking to me lately . I’m waiting on more info . But he seems to be the kind of person that doesn’t like to talk much with others .
That doesn't sound like a time traveler I would say, it sounds more like something someone who knows about the evil Illuminati, MK Ultra and child sacrifice would say.

Cool profile pic that you got there :)