Questions to a time traveler

TimeFlipper

I would give him my time traveler test. Just ask him to provide the answer to the question I haven't asked him yet. No one has passed this test yet.
I'm secretly a human & not a wolf. Apologies, everyone.

You honestly never asked about that yet. Do I win a dog treat?

@TnWatchdog is the only true canine on here, and you must ask HIM for an apology..:whistle:.
The only way he can forgive you is if YOU buy HIM a box of doggie treats, and he wont settle for any cheap brands, because that would make him very angry :mad: :LOL:..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I would give him my time traveler test. Just ask him to provide the answer to the question I haven't asked him yet. No one has passed this test yet.
I'm secretly a human & not a wolf. Apologies, everyone.

You honestly never asked about that yet. Do I win a dog treat?

@TnWatchdog is the only true canine on here, and you must ask HIM for an apology..:whistle:.
The only way he can forgive you is if YOU buy HIM a box of doggie treats, and he wont settle for any cheap brands, because that would make him very angry :mad: :LOL:..
I'm not giving that mutt any of my darn treats.

I eat those ankle biters with milk before I go to bed. :rolleyes:

lamdo263

Hi well I didn’t want to say much on here yet since I do not have more info yet . But I was referring to a guy that I came across lately who claimed to be a time traveler . But his exactly words to me and his conversation was

“ Handlers are major corporations. I work for a secret military unit “

I was waiting to get more info . But I haven’t seen him on social media for like 3 days . Then again he might be lying . And he stopped talking to me lately . I’m waiting on more info . But he seems to be the kind of person that doesn’t like to talk much with others .
He's not. There is a shadow traveler in back of the one youré talking to. There is something on the Paradex Board, whatever that is? There are more than a few travelers coming our way as of late, but this has something to do with the influx.

You say youré possibly lying but there is a duplicate to your situation.This is really funny and all I can tell you.

Wait, "who is RomeX and why is him coming here such a big deal"? This was from coordinate 347 and it cuts out after that. I myself was looking for the maximum distance a Star Gate can go for technical reasons, but I guess that too is too hot of a subject.

Hazzie Hippie

Hi :) I wasn’t taking about anyone from Here in paranormalis at all . I was talking about a guy that I came across from a social media website that claimed to be a time traveler . He disappeared a few weeks ago . Just wanted to make things clear :)

Last edited:

lamdo263

Hey everyone ? :)

I have a few questions . Well what if you were like in Facebook , or twitter , or even on YouTube . And one day you come a cross someone in one of those social media websites claiming that they are a time traveler . How would you approach the person without being rude? How you would approach them even if they give you little bit of info and then gets cranky ? And all of the sudden decides to not talk anymore ? After giving small info that might be a bit convincing .

We have a very simple test for anyone claiming to be a time-traveller...Ask him or her to go seven days into the future and bring back three photographs showing the front pages of three different newspapers, and if they turn out to be true then you have a real time-traveller (y)..
Hi :) I like your name in here .
What they said. For all they could say, is when the super red giant goes, then most of that information there, will go with this. This is even the old secure archives. I mean like what was that, over two millions years worth of files.
They tried to, from what I'm getting to bring back a vial or suspended sperm, to work in the (Protos_?, of this time, but what they could not erase, were the cellular memories surround that suspended sperm, even in vrendigo, "some kind of suspended animation.

This was before the parasites had invested in Orion. There is only one expert whose android is leftover from that era and the android is too valuable to start. The keepers are afraid that if the activate it, what memory it might have of the old wars and old times, might collapse and the entire memory platen could be erased...INF high resolution memory card store file, in a liquid simulated brain. 6,000 years of more back in time.

I guess for you who can't figure out what I'm talking about, this would be like combining Stars Wars with Star Gate.There's two or three star gate styles left here on Earth, from the old to the very old times. One series had been shut down and this leaves the stone ones. The stone ones, however you must hold a degree in stone'/ crystal transports certifications, plus have access to the bracelets found in Iraq and Sumi?, wherever Sumi is ?

Once the Beetle goes, pretty much all of what they have will be vaporized.The vault is a form of large scale industrial like carbon diamond, but when she goes, she will vaporize most of what's there.

This is why the dracks are trying to get budy budy with us, is that some humans carry the op standards for the access point, within their DNA and this is anti-coded so you can't pry to get this.They are more or less, because of the laws of the deeper network, hanging onto our coat tails for dear life.No wonder I could not figure out why they had been so friendly at Montauck.

I asked for that network, minus a FOIA submission, by the 17th of December from the company, but they must think that I'm a jaggoff and would not acquiesce, so I have no idea what is, or could come.

Nostradamus said by early or mid December 2017 for the invasion, but like I said, Ï need to know those star gate travel routes and how deep they go, if this is past Orion? Maybe this is why all the travelers. The one youré talking to, has two backups in back of him. Maybe they're going around the detonation date of the Beetle? Best I can do, whatever?

Last edited:

lamdo263

Hi :) I wasn’t taking about anyone from Here in paranormalis at all . I was talking about a guy that I came across from a social media website that claimed to be a time traveler . He disappeared a few weeks ago . Just wanted to make things clear :)
Yea, got that. This is some kind of network going on. Might not be from Earth? If that sun goes, then all that information will be destroyed. This is why I wanted both the old routes, which nobody uses any more and how deep the system goes.

When this guy was around, he was very powerful and a real prick. I never figured out who his friends and confidants were and as to whether they had phased into machine life and biology combined? There has been some violation on treatment contracts. What I'm afraid of, is that they may show up. This is the 2017 prediction by Nostradamus.The company treats everyone like they're sh*t. Thanks you've done enough. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see...

9th Wave

If YOU want to believe what is obviously a hoax, thats your business, other members and me have more critical thinking processes to make our judgements from bye bye (y) :D..
I never once said the titor situation was real, i merely said I met someone who indicated the possibilities, regardless if it was social media.
mind you, i've actually lived in the "area" where titor supposedly lived.
Titor itself, was created maybe for this exact reason, "controversy".

Hey you are welcome to your own opinions, and if you wish to be influenced by what some random on a social media site makes up and you happen to live in the same area as someone (titor) to give you even more "proof", that too is your own business...(y) :D..

I laugh at you for being taken in by a hoaxer, and real genius starts NOT with having an open mind as you suggest, but firstly by establishing the "truth"....And we are talking about a posting made by a member who asked for "Questions to a time-traveller"...

My first question will always be the one i gave which was, Go forward one week into the future and bring back the headlines from three different newspapers, and if they turn out to be true, that person is a real time-traveller....Its no use making up sophisticated excuses for anybody who cant prove who they are, as they will just keep on taking the piss out of you :D...

My advice to you will be, if you come across any Tom Dick or Harry on social media claiming to be a time traveller, ask them that simple question, and then sit back and watch all the excuses they come out with for not answering it...:D.

What you have not told us is what have "you" learnt about time-travel, have you any theories or practical ideas on the subject?..
Its ok if you refuse to tell us, you wont be the first or last person to do that...
Your foolish to believe that what was presented to me would be credible or not...Also, the man I met wasn't over a social media platform, he was a friend of my fathers growing up, also a very intelligent man mind you.
The titor on social media could literally be anyone...

If your as gullible as to believe or make a statement saying I was, "Taken in by a hoaxer", then you yourself need an extensive analysis on your on subjective arguments as to whether or not, someone is "legitimately being fooled".
Which hinders your lack of questionability rather than presume someone has been fooled.

Also let me explain that, a TRUE genius, doesn't ever accept an 'absolute truth', rather than be open to the thought of other outcomes.
You live in a matrix where humans still don't under gravity to its fullest extent, so how can one have actual "TRUTH" as a figure of speech.

I was not trying to disrespect you in any way shape or form, but you have no idea the capabilities I posses, nor am I prone to answer them.
There is many forms of time-travel, which is the one your referring too>?

9th Wave

We have a very simple test for anyone claiming to be a time-traveller...Ask him or her to go seven days into the future and bring back three photographs showing the front pages of three different newspapers, and if they turn out to be true then you have a real time-traveller (y)..
What they said. For all they could say, is when the super red giant goes, then most of that information there, will go with this. This is even the old secure archives. I mean like what was that, over two millions years worth of files.
They tried to, from what I'm getting to bring back a vial or suspended sperm, to work in the (Protos_?, of this time, but what they could not erase, were the cellular memories surround that suspended sperm, even in vrendigo, "some kind of suspended animation.

This was before the parasites had invested in Orion. There is only one expert whose android is leftover from that era and the android is too valuable to start. The keepers are afraid that if the activate it, what memory it might have of the old wars and old times, might collapse and the entire memory platen could be erased...INF high resolution memory card store file, in a liquid simulated brain. 6,000 years of more back in time.

I guess for you who can't figure out what I'm talking about, this would be like combining Stars Wars with Star Gate.There's two or three star gate styles left here on Earth, from the old to the very old times. One series had been shut down and this leaves the stone ones. The stone ones, however you must hold a degree in stone'/ crystal transports certifications, plus have access to the bracelets found in Iraq and Sumi?, wherever Sumi is ?

Once the Beetle goes, pretty much all of what they have will be vaporized.The vault is a form of large scale industrial like carbon diamond, but when she goes, she will vaporize most of what's there.

This is why the dracks are trying to get budy budy with us, is that some humans carry the op standards for the access point, within their DNA and this is anti-coded so you can't pry to get this.They are more or less, because of the laws of the deeper network, hanging onto our coat tails for dear life.No wonder I could not figure out why they had been so friendly at Montauck.

I asked for that network, minus a FOIA submission, by the 17th of December from the company, but they must think that I'm a jaggoff and would not acquiesce, so I have no idea what is, or could come.

Nostradamus said by early or mid December 2017 for the invasion, but like I said, Ï need to know those star gate travel routes and how deep they go, if this is past Orion? Maybe this is why all the travelers. The one youré talking to, has two backups in back of him. Maybe they're going around the detonation date of the Beetle? Best I can do, whatever?

If he is a hoaxer, then he either knows his stuff very well or knows someone within a certain sect.

There's a few things I want to point out about what he said, especially about the memory chip he spoke of...
Within the time frame between what he described as, "stone'/ crystal transports certifications" & "INF high resolution memory card store file" only two possibilities apply...
The first is the notion of the similarities of both crystals & INF, he doesn't sound like he knows the significance of both of those, which leads me to believe that he is not the traveler himself, but a friend of the traveler.

You see, very few people have access to that knowledge.
The chips them selves are made of quarts crystals, it is how the terabyte memory itself is made, thus the brain simulator is it's computerized A.I.
We ourselves will obtain this within the next 20-30 years...

I also want to point out that he mentioned something else most people don't know about, is that "Sumi" is actually a nick named adopted by modern day iraq, which is a reference indicating ancient sumeria...
The bracelet he talked about was worn by the Anunnaki & they called it "the bracelet of star travelers", you can find depictions of this on ancient artifacts found through out the regions of ancient iraq, which in fact as HE stated, would be approximately 6,000 years ago.

I believe what he is saying to be conclusive, however, I don't necessarily believe he is an actual traveler, but the posibility of him having a friend who has such knowledge i possible.

Most of this forum, wouldn't understand the concepts themselves, unless they had previous knowledge, years of study or you've actually witness something phenomenal.

The A.I he spoke of isn't supposed to be around for another 30 years, so it's possibility that he is infact within the guidelines of what we call sects.

Tucker

If someone came up to me claiming to be a time traveler, I would just say "Alright, prove it". If they're from the future, they could show me a piece of their ID or a future news article. If they're from the past, they could show me a historical photograph of them in it. Afterwards, I would ask them a bunch of questions such as "where are you from?", and "can I have a copy of your time machine".