/r/nosleep 2017 backup

Awakening

some of this has happened. Don't count it out. I have seen some stuff.

Certainly. If someone makes a lot of predictions, some might come true, at some point, even if they are all made up.

I could say "In Tokyo 2020, something big will happen".
That might come true. Not because I saw the future, but because the idea itself of something big happening in a big event planned years ahead is highly probable. I am not even saying if it's a good or bad thing.

I am not saying I do not believe in this story. I just say we should be open to possibilities.

Tron1

1.61 the panthers lost to Denver manning retired. All that's left is Brady Gronk and Edelman. which make the patriot's. You can keep on going this is not fictional, I have had similar dream's.

TimeFlipper

1.61 the panthers lost to Denver manning retired. All that's left is Brady Gronk and Edelman. which make the patriot's. You can keep on going this is not fictional, I have had similar dream's.
Are you speaking of Randy Edelman by any chance mate? :LOL:

Deltro

Eh it's hard to believe someone would go to no sleep to write something real. As nosleep is a place for horror stories and character growth. Only time anything is ever deleted from nosleep is if it can be found elsewhere on the internet and the author cant prove it's theirs.

I mean I guess someone could of posted truth there... But as a long time redditor and nosleep writer I find it hard to believe thats where people would go to post their predictions seriously.
390301fb6df6472f8702893aabc9d74a.png

AlienWeaver

If you live in Middle East, What should you do like who live in Europe moves out to Argentina for example?

I hate when i live in a difficult timeline like this, The main reason i hate terrorists, Is because 3 of the brotherhood of Islam were tried to reach to me, my sister and my aunt to kill us, But we survived by some anti-terrorism fighters, This is why i wanted to travel back in time, But i am planning to buy the HDR later.

The event happened in (25/01/2011 - 09:??:?? PM : ???, ???, ???, Egypt), A fact: My origin is a mixture between (Asian, Turkish, and Arab) But simply i am from the arab country.

Last edited: