Radio time travel machine

Lara

Good day to every one
I am going to make a radio time travel machine. One of the members on this site put up a list of time machines that Steven Gibbs said could be made. On this list of the easiest time travel machine to make is a radio one. So I'll give it a try and let you all know if it works.

Mayhem

Zenith
Good day to every one
I am going to make a radio time travel machine. One of the members on this site put up a list of time machines that Steven Gibbs said could be made. On this list of the easiest time travel machine to make is a radio one. So I'll give it a try and let you all know if it works.

Lets us know how it goes.

Could we see pics when it done?

Good luck

TimeFlipper

Good day to every one

I think you mean the "Crystal Radio"? :)..

Lara

Hi
Crystal radio? It did Not say anything about a crystal. I am confused now. It is from Steve Gibbs. Please if have advice on the radio, please let me know. What I down loaded was Quantum time travel by Steven Gibbs. I'll post a PIC when I am done.

TimeFlipper

Its very fashionable nowadays for writers to use the word "Quantum" as a way of making the things they sell appear to be wondrous!...
Iam certain you will find adverts for heavily over priced "Quantum Crystal Radios", that are frankly not even worth the price of a toilet roll, however the toilet roll does what its supposed to do, unlike the claims for the Quantum Crystal Radio`s..

In reality there are no devices available to the general public for travelling through time including the HDR, which can neither transport you physically or Astrally through time...Its just yet another"quick buck" money making scheme...Dont waste your money on useless items..

At one time i used the think that the HDR just might assist with Astral time-travel, however the mental state it actually places you in is only a mild hallucination induced from the uncontrolled electromagnet or magnetic fields, IMHO....

Most of the books you will find on the subject of time-travel are worthless and at times completely wrong....For example one writer in the forward of their book stated that the Philadelphia Experiment was about a naval "Battleship" being transported forward in time, when actually it was a naval "Destroyer"..

steven chiverton

Hi
Crystal radio? It did Not say anything about a crystal. I am confused now. It is from Steve Gibbs. Please if have advice on the radio, please let me know. What I down loaded was Quantum time travel by Steven Gibbs. I'll post a PIC when I am done.
park your car right over a vortex then tune through the stations of your radio on fm or am and that was said to do it to according to the reports by steven gibbs

TimeFlipper

park your car right over a vortex then tune through the stations of your radio on fm or am and that was said to do it to according to the reports by steven gibbs

Steve, i really do like your engineering abilities, however IMHO i feel that you trust too many people with their claims on how to Time-Travel, especially Steven Gibbs....Lets just suppose that a Vortex can "somehow" take you forwards and backwards in time...

A very high precision totally stable "electronic tuning system" would be needed to place you within a certain time-zone at a precise time and date, something which no crystal set or even the most sophisticated radio receiver on earth could provide you with...

However if you feel it is possible to time-travel over a Vortex using a crystal set , then i urge you to try it out, but do remember your previous attempts to locate a "natural Vortex, proved impossible for you...But good luck to you cobber and do keep us all posted on how you get on..

steven chiverton

Steve, i really do like your engineering abilities, however IMHO i feel that you trust too many people with their claims on how to Time-Travel, especially Steven Gibbs....Lets just suppose that a Vortex can "somehow" take you forwards and backwards in time...

A very high precision totally stable "electronic tuning system" would be needed to place you within a certain time-zone at a precise time and date, something which no crystal set or even the most sophisticated radio receiver on earth could provide you with...

However if you feel it is possible to time-travel over a Vortex using a crystal set , then i urge you to try it out, but do remember your previous attempts to locate a "natural Vortex, proved impossible for you...But good luck to you cobber and do keep us all posted on how you get on..
i dident say with a crystal set just with a car radio fm/am only park right on top of vortex its just one on the time traveling claims made in gibbs reports i think it was , thankyou for your coment mate wheres my favourite scientist professor opummur these days

TimeFlipper

i dident say with a crystal set just with a car radio fm/am only park right on top of vortex its just one on the time traveling claims made in gibbs reports i think it was , thankyou for your coment mate wheres my favourite scientist professor opummur these days

Ok Cobber, you did imply that a crystal set was going to be used, but no worries...Let us all know how you get on..