Radionics?

Scarecrow

Excellent! I do it the hardway, I just place my Key Words about receiving the money for my needs! The SE-51000 money program, usually lasts from two weeks to one month. All sorts of strange events happen when I run this program! Don Paris who created his new machine called the SE-52000 with more sophisticate functions.

I took Don’s book and I followed his wording to increase buisness with paying customers, I had to tweak this worded program just to receive monies with no business, when first starting out about making money it was successful . I also take dirty diamond rings and place it on the input coil and run the “Clear” cell off and on several times, now this is from an associate who just recently purchase this device, he’s only had it for a couple of weeks.

My diamond one ct. fastened in the bridge of the Nuclear Receptor! Same thing both of us did and pretty much had duplicate results. He also played the lottery and never won anything his entire life, while running a custom program he felt comfortable with, he sent me his proof.

I believed him because I know what this “wishing” machine can do! In fact, I am running a program on my friends father! The differences SE-5 verse Wishing machine is, SE-5 users have access to create within its software straight to the CPU of the unit. It loves the purity of whatever words you program into it, which I was warned over the years, be careful and think your words over carefully before broadcasting.

The same rule would apply to all radionic machines. After I purchased the SE-51000, it’s been around ten years going on. I make up a personal record in the software and each line in that record will appear below the screen. It takes around five or so minutes and after this is a piece of cake! The software holds around 10,000 tunings by title such as; Neurological and under that folder would have different areas inside the folders. Then within the folder they have all the frequencies for different parts of the Neurological cat.

The rest is history! How are you doing old friend! Great about your wins in the lottery! Soon you will be able to accomplish the same things without our crutches called, Radionic/Wishing machines. But I think also, have fun trying new things, you or I haven’t even thought of ! I am amazed how a dull diamond with dark looking clouds can clear up almost effortlessly. I will try a $100.00 bill and place that inside the picture holder in the back of the machine. Create a fine tuning of the “words” to bring in the said amount of tht hundred dollar bill or much more!

The more I fine tune this machine, the easier my manifestations come! I want to run the program on our crypto utility coins. What I refer to as the invisible coins! I want to concentrate using the Price Chart and the XRP symbol that will be placed into a small jacket and placed inside the SE-5. I purchased XRP for about .33 cents a utility coin, 2000 coins for this symbol. I am wanting it to blip up to one dollar per coin.

My friend like I mentioned he won fifty dollars in the UK lotto and showed me his other winning ticket of $69.00 dollars if I remember correctly. He never won anything in his lifetime until he purchased his own SE-5. I am glad people are finally waking up to knowing those who purchase such devices will come to realize this actually works! The other issue would be, some may not want to wait a month or so, for the manifestation to enter into this reality! Sometimes with my device it works extremely fast and furious broadcasting using the “probabilities” analyzer and other complexed issues may take longer when dealing with the “possibilities“.

Don partnered someone over in Bali to create these disks and he showed us on youtube he embossed these Lakhovsky’s oscillator rings on to a rubber base, this is not the disk below just a copy imprinted on this rubber small mat. He placed it in the tub of water and showed what happens when he goes over the symbol an actual force pushed his hands away! I had to watch this a few times so I didn’t misinterpret what he was trying to accomplish.

Below is a large disk, I want to get two of those, placing them on opposite sides of the bed, sitting on a little wooden frame that holds our collectible Thomas Kinkade plates. I know you all see these all over the place! But they don’t work, I tried them. It maybe I am doing something to prevent it? Well, I will get two large plates, the mat with the symbol imprinted on it and the 4 coasters! It’s affordable for the most part.

E98C5340-32C8-4E1D-BF9D-BA3E5BB82BB2.jpeg

Attachments

• 7B318CF8-4059-4AFC-8E5B-DC0B863600C3.jpeg
    7B318CF8-4059-4AFC-8E5B-DC0B863600C3.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DFEC2371-D84F-47C2-8608-F19297232D30.jpeg
    DFEC2371-D84F-47C2-8608-F19297232D30.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1

steven chiverton

my partner and myself have had around 13 or over lotto wins each in 3 weeks we win out 3 tickets money back pluss some extra each win and at first my wishes granted were small ones, and now ive been using my radionic 10 dial wishing machine in a different way that helped, me and my partner got lots of wins the biggest was $69 on one of the draws in the 3 weeks trial, i use my rubbing plate and dials to get ten stick reactions, and i put my tickets in before that and place them on the witness plate after i tune it , aluminium tape sticky on one side and the opposite side has thin plastic on that side of that tape acts as one aluminium plate capacitor, and the non sticky side with plastic covering as a dielectric and when you touch it your finger becomes the other plate and the aura energy builds up in that tape which covers the outer frame of the wishing machine so your aura energy is working with it and through it , as i have my frequency generator designs all the same way the outer pvc circuit box is dressed up in aluminium tape the same stuff and when i touch it, it changes or influences the frequencies to so inside the whole circuit box the frequency generator circuit is also being influenced and by runing the outputs to a piezo you hear the changes when you touch the aluminium tape, it has a capacitive effect for your auric energy to look at the radionics wishing machines online some have coils glued to the crystal ends yet due to the thickness of these crystals they don't conduct small voltages and so the only thing they can channel is auric energy or your aura so they basically use the bodies aura fields, thats the key to it all , remember aluminium tape with a thin plastic side is one capacitor plate with a thin plastic dielectric on one side when you touch it transfer your aura energy through it you then have a full capacitor using your finger and everything in between like the circuit or frequency generator is influenced you can hear it when you power a pezio, like shape power in this case i think it only works when the shape is of a capacitive nature for your aura energy to channel through so use aluminium tape and your interface, my frequency generator circuit boxes are made of pvc and the frequency generator circuits inside have no contact with the outer circuit boxes aluminium tape covering so in order for the circuit to be influenced by contacting the tape to transfer auric energy it would have to be amplified of concentrated inside the inside space of the circuit box so the circuit being in the centre and in no contact with the outer aluminium tape is receiving energy mysteriously and thats the key to put it simple aluminium tape used for its capacitive effect of the humen aura energy acts as an energy interface with the device

Last edited:

Scarecrow

my partner and myself have had around 13 or over lotto wins each in 3 weeks we win out 3 tickets money back pluss some extra each win and at first my wishes granted were small ones, and now ive been using my radionic 10 dial wishing machine in a different way that helped, me and my partner got lots of wins the biggest was $69 on one of the draws in the 3 weeks trial, i use my rubbing plate and dials to get ten stick reactions, and i put my tickets in before that and place them on the witness plate after i tune it , aluminium tape sticky on one side and the opposite side has thin plastic on that side of that tape acts as one aluminium plate capacitor, and the non sticky side with plastic covering as a dielectric and when you touch it your finger becomes the other plate and the aura energy builds up in that tape which covers the outer frame of the wishing machine so your aura energy is working with it and through it , as i have my frequency generator designs all the same way the outer pvc circuit box is dressed up in aluminium tape the same stuff and when i touch it, it changes or influences the frequencies to so inside the whole circuit box the frequency generator circuit is also being influenced and by runing the outputs to a piezo you hear the changes when you touch the aluminium tape, it has a capacitive effect for your auric energy to look at the radionics wishing machines online some have coils glued to the crystal ends yet due to the thickness of these crystals they don't conduct small voltages and so the only thing they can channel is auric energy or your aura so they basically use the bodies aura fields, thats the key to it all , remember aluminium tape with a thin plastic side is one capacitor plate with a thin plastic dielectric on one side when you touch it transfer your aura energy through it you then have a full capacitor using your finger and everything in between like the circuit or frequency generator is influenced you can hear it when you power a pezio, like shape power in this case i think it only works when the shape is of a capacitive nature for your aura energy to channel through so use aluminium tape and your interface, my frequency generator circuit boxes are made of pvc and the frequency generator circuits inside have no contact with the outer circuit boxes aluminium tape covering so in order for the circuit to be influenced by contacting the tape to transfer auric energy it would have to be amplified of concentrated inside the inside space of the circuit box so the circuit being in the centre and in no contact with the outer aluminium tape is receiving energy mysteriously and thats the key to put it simple aluminium tape used for its capacitive effect of the humen aura energy acts as an energy interface with the device
Your making me crazy! But very interesting approach! I will have to copy this and re-read it. Offer still stands with us, when you make something that you feel it works admirably, figure out a price with parts and labor and your blood, and sweat and tears! :O) i still wanted that HDR you built a long time ago! I understand it was lost!

Personally, I am not into researching “Wishing“ machines” on the markets and my college from Kansas bought a heavily advertised “Wishing“ machine. It didn’t do nothing for him. I warned him. But, I know you don’t exaggerate or pound on your chest standing over a cupcake! I know your solid, and you know more about the technical side of the devices than I ever will!

I believe you! It is abrasive being so many people out there rip so many off and they get in return a shoe box with knobs! You know what I mean. But never let it be said, I wouldn’t stand in the way of researchers way who apparently figured something out. When you get time and only when you get time, let’s have a conversation over this machine.

Let me learn what you already know and experienced or anything else for that matter I still have a lot of people wanting something like this.
I want you to prove me wrong! So, I can apologize to those suggesting to find another device, instead of a wishing machines! After the last several years knowing you, I thought by now your hair would white and big mustache looking like Einstein, all in fun! Currently, I am running the SE-51000 on my friends father!

Off to the side for moment of your time, I would like to share with you what I have been engaged in doing for several months. I am preparing for this new CBDC USA digital coin I might have the letters of CBDC out of sequence so sorry if you notice it. We own 2000 utility coins on XRP and in XLM we obtained 5000 utility coins. The XRP cost me .33 cents per coin, (not per token). I gather you hear enough about such things. It’s just what I am involved with at the moment.

Ripple and SEC are probably going to agree to a fair settlement, this is what brought down their utility coins from $1.95 to only $.28 cents each! They are not online yet until the judge announces the verdict. Gary in SEC is holding Ripple hostage right now keeping them in the court system for the past two years, until the USA has their coin online. They don’t want the competition with Ripples BlockChain technologies or the XRP, XLM, IOTA, :LOL:C etc. Is our portfolio! Hurry up and wait! Glad my wife was smart to keep out of FX bankruptcy.

We my friends, are going to be in for a very difficult time with layoffs and potential bank closing, so we will not have access to the dollar bill! Our government can’t barely pay the central banks interest off which is in the trillions of dollars. You are now witnessing the death of the American Dollar abroad. Here is a good example: 3 dozen eggs for $18.00! Every now and then I am afraid to bend over and pick up the soap for fear, uncle sam will ram me in the rear!

This is what happens when you have child molesters in key positions in the government. Karma is on its way! Just a brief blowing off steam on my part! I am hoping by fall of this year to get that Spooky2 Scalar generators. Only one of its kind! John built it in the early 80’s, I guess he took all 3 of the greats such and Rife and the discover ORGONE energies etc. He and two others, looked at the blueprints of all 3 and made adjustments until he had the basic working model.

My friend in Kansas whom we knew each other for going on 10 years and never seeing each other in all those years! He purchased the transmitter and receiver boxes. He swears by everything holy, this is the best tool he ever had in his life! So, for two years he is telling me all this and I said, are you happy! Grrrh! I told him I was just kidding around.

I look forward to his experiences. One thing that caught my ears, he told me, that he placed a small bottle of essence peppermint oil and it was never open ! He placed this essence oil on the “Output“ plate, I believe. He ran it all night. When he woke up, he was getting ready for work and something he smelled like peppermint running it in “Molecular” mode. He took his arm and smelled peppermint on his arms!

You have to realize the significance of this claim! The peppermint was sealed and recently purchased. He never took off the lid, it was still in the protected wrapper. What occurred as with so many others, when he had the machine in molecular mode, instead of Rife mode and Natural mode. He told me, you were right all along on your theory of what you thought was happening. He, my friend, slept with the scalar on all night long. Those generators, were placed on each side of the bed and it is tethered to each of by a cable this makes this machine as a single device when in full operation. One was on the right side and one on the left side this will be about six feet apart.

He told me, he had the wildest lucid dream in his entire life! The deepest sleep, he couldn’t get my natural means. During the “C” outbreak, he used this device, and he never caught as much as a cold in the last two years! This at best is anecdotal evidence. The Bio-Well, can show your chakra’s and many other things and it will let you know if your machines out there work and not work! This device is cheaper than other Aura Imaging it costs $7000.00 to have one! This analyzer use the same technologies, Kirlian photography for around $2000.00. See what I mean!

Sorry, I do get winded when writing. This device, Spooky2 Scalar pulled off the impossible! Here‘s the thing, when I get my device, I will use my SE-51000 in the open scalar field to fine tune what is already there! Like your wishing machine. The device will now have an open access to scalar waves and you direct the way you want to do or go! It’s like having electricity the power is there for use, but we need to direct that power by installing sockets and switches to do what we want to accomplish to have the electricity sources so you can turn on lights etc. Of course, you already know such things. I going to weave in and out and I am sure you are use to it coming from me.

Those XRP/XLM gives us around 7000 utility coins! We will not buy tokens! XRP is the blockchain, or a bridge for the major money payments all around the world for the big banks to make and receive payments alike and in order to get there they must pay the price of toll! That’s is why the call it a “Utility” coin. Tokens don’t contribute much to anything. I am guessing when they throw the switch after the SEC law suite and it will get listed it in the USA stock exchanges.

Ripple said ,the prices of these utility coins are too cheap to move trillions of dollars every few seconds! There is guessing going on, with talk of any “buy outs”! Talk has it from $1000.00 to $37,000 dollars, soon and very soon the exchanges will not sell XRP as per law suite in SEC. Multiply that x the number of Utility coins you own! Such as; those 7000 coins and we have about a dozen different coins. But that is only guesstimate.

It was at $1.95 per coin getting started until Gary Ginsler from the SEC, sued Ripple of selling a illegal securities for two years but Ripple said, this is not a security it doesn’t meet the definition as such and the case was going on for two years! So, $1.95 x 7000 coins = $13,650.00! Imagine if it jumps to $10-$100.00! I think you get the picture! We have been in it for 3 years and my wife manages the buying and the selling.

The other thing I am working on and I realize this is not the place to discuss such things, I invested $800.00 for a stock software and one add-on! MetaStock is it’s name. I use to trade technical trading in the early 90’s in commodities. This chart saved my ass on more than several times! They have an awesome stock “Forecaster” called, you guess it the “Forecaster”!
It is right 80% of the time but it can take a week to reach those predicted levels of colors and it gives you the possible prices end!

Using it, you can see the projections further out from last nights closing from the cone outward, its in 3 different colors that construct the path. The first to choose from as far as historical stock have done, is; 7 days or 30 days and 90 days out from the probability cone! Huge advantages to use on our cryptos and marijuana stocks, which made unseen amounts of money for it’s holder of the stocks. The second the “add-one” is Steven Bigalow’s candlestick trading which locates the markets temporary bottom or tops and what to look for in each case.

I know and have used this, but he takes it much further, I watched his live video and people would use the MetaStock Scanner for specific candle patterns and this is 70% right on and I had my Trend Trader Pro, it keeps you in the market avoiding the emotions of when the markets are making high and low prices all day or all week or going to the minutes, I prefer 10 minute chart and this add-on favors all time frames. I know I would have small losses in a month but on the other side of the coin, it made me a ton of money!

This use to be a hobby, but now I have to dust out the closet so to speak of what I know in trading. This add-on can scan 90,000 different stocks in seconds. You put what you like into a “watch” list waiting for a candle breakout to the top side. Stephen said, what you get is the way I trade and MetaStock designed and built their scanner to find trade setups! And I will get the program which draws three chart instruments, the 8-day EMA which is Fibbonacci measurement of some sort and when the candles breakthrough that T-Line there is a 70% + it will go up the next several days or weeks.

I used Trading View free charting system, it showed in a three month period , it had 6 long term trending up correctly it caught those elusive trends. The same chart and time, it showed small losses, because one uses a 12-3-3 Stochastic Oscillator. The losses equal around 1/2% of your total investment. As you can tell, this is the second love of my life, to go back into trading! For this to happen, the MetaStock cost $450.00 and the D/C EOD trading charts is a monthly fee for the stocks/commodities and or crypto etc, it costs, $50.00 per month and since I paid for MetaStock up front, the only recurring bill while trading is, the data at the markets close.

I am surprised, that their costs was going to go up and up do to the recession we are in! What sucks it needs Microsoft computer, which I use for my SE-5! One of people in Spooky Paranormal last week. He texted me, he won several small lotteries around over $100.00 - the cost of the tickets!

This was with his newly purchased instrument. This is why, I put aside my blog for now because the facebook people at this site, it seems, they have so many questions and don’t understand how scalar works or why it works! Problem with most people is, no one should deny them and it‘s our duty such as myself to provide the answers while skipping how hard it is, to do research and this can take months!

Not with the the Z generation and below the past generations all have this mind state, give me, give me! You have to it’s your duty in fewer or less words. Everyday people who purchase these generators, after they become well when they were inside the actual field but when they got better, they didn’t know what to do with these two generators. So, they sell them and the actual price is around $1600.00 total for both Transmitter and Receivers and also extra, would be the GEN-X-PRO to be used in conjunction with the open scalar field and the frequencies are absorbed in the scalar and you would be sitting in them middle while these devices do there thing.

That’s about it! please include me on any updates you may have or what you have done in the future. That’s if you are ok with it! Forgive me if I have misspelled anything.

ScareCrow!

steven chiverton

i have only 2 hdr units left ones advanced experimental tripple coil rubbing plate, it channels ac and pulsating dc and one left for frequency injection for experimentation, and i have one better designed electromagnet left which never gets hot,when all my past ones did. i made 2 of which i sent one over east and it got destroyed in the post cause i used pvc end plates which got shattered to bits by a long object that speared into the box in the post, hit the pvc plates which can break and shatter cause they get harder when heated so many times to soften, as for the radionics wishing machine i made it using white melamine board and white pvc recycled from storm water pipes,i followed the wiring i found online and i threw in a bunch of crystals to and one amethyst . i didnt loose a hdr i dismantled one as it was to big and sent 2 over east with only the smaller electromagnets that have heating problems before i sent a bigger one that dont over heat that got destroyed in post ,and i have 2 hdr units left but one electromagnet to share between the both which is the best design 2 inch diameter mild steel core types they never get hot . my first radionics wishing machine the inside box was treated with dragons blood oil which was said to have a frequency of 40 or 44 megahertz , the electromagnet i sent to a friend over east cost me $99 to send and i lost my money on that and Australian post had me runing in circles when trying to claim for the damages for it so i gave up chasing the money

steven chiverton

scarecrow your blogs on the hdr are top class and i saved many for offline reading they are the best well detailed blogs and are a collectors item you be the next steven gibbs i reckon, the postages for buying online from america are very expensive even for a dvd its a rip off and even buying here online and over east the postage is getting to high and to send just as bad so i dont waiste money sending hevey things again its to expensive, and i cant trust our Australian postage service after they wreaked one of my best one only out of 2 electromagnets in transit

Last edited:

steven chiverton

you can check out all my videos on my channel through this link , when i treated the inside pannels with dragons blood oil it looked wet and smelt strong and nice and after a time it dries out so it then looks like it did before i first applied the oil however it dose have a slight dragons blood oil smell to it

steven chiverton

ive emailed a place that has sheets of coper and brass but the only sell them at 1000mm by 2000 mm and they are very expensive over a thousand to above $1600 they dont sell off cuts or even smaller peace's to make another wishing machine the second place if a hobby place they have one in western Australia im waiting on there reply as the headquarters is over east like everything else is mostly so trying to source a cheap supply isnt easy in a state of Australia that relies to much on eastern states distributions which are so slow and problematic due to floods and natural distastes and train derailments. so whats selling here is mainly in bulk and to expensive for those who only want a small peace of sheet brass or copper , so the next way to get what you want is e bay and if its in china you'll have a long wait for it so you cant do anything but twiddle your thumbs while you have to wait weeks just to use it .