Re: Anyone have side affects with the HDR?

Mayhem

Zenith
On one occasion after repeated usage, i had a shimmering/shuddering of vision well best described as, corner of the eye stuff.

I couldnt put it down to anything else really, no health problems.

Suppose yas might joke about it, though i stood still waiting for more but that was it.

TimeFlipper

On one occasion after repeated usage, i had a shimmering/shuddering of vision well best described as, corner of the eye stuff.

I couldnt put it down to anything else really, no health problems.

Suppose yas might joke about it, though i stood still waiting for more but that was it.

The repeated use of that device obviously affected the part of your brain that leads to your eyesight, there can be no doubt about that..
I never joke about such matters when it comes to peoples health!!...DONT mess about with your own health merely to try and prove the HDR does transport you through time, because it don't, it never will, its a very BAD accident waiting to happen!!..

Mayhem

Zenith
Now hes a doctor hahahahas.

(The repeated use of that device obviously affected the part of your brain that leads to your eyesight, there can be no doubt about that.. )

Thanks for your opinion as always @TimeFlipper :)

TimeFlipper

Now hes a doctor hahahahas.

(The repeated use of that device obviously affected the part of your brain that leads to your eyesight, there can be no doubt about that.. )

Thanks for your opinion as always @TimeFlipper :)

Don't be too flippant my old friend, after all it was YOU that told us, quote:: "after repeated use, I had a shimmering/shuddering of vision, well best described as corner of the eye stuff, I couldn't put it down to anything else really, no health problems" end of quote...YOU correctly diagnosed the obvious cause of that vision problem yourself..

IF you had gone to your doctors and told him what brought on that vision problem, he would have told you to stop using that device immediately!!...It doesn't take a doctor to tell you what is highly obvious, does it?.....However if you want to remain a stubborn petulant person and mess about with your own health that's YOUR business, I gave you the warning, I can do no more :fp:..