Re HDR Pictures

lamdo263

My house phone and stove are 30 minutes behind each other no power outage or anything.
The formula for taking mass along with you using an HRD, is subject, plus extra Tesla coil, {can be a small one } activated and guest mass, say a car.

User intones HDR according to their user scheme, which is one field, with time destination set, then at same time uses an already established field from the tesla coil, which starts to envelope both him and the car in a unity field.

The tesla adds an extra boost, to allow both the car and human as a unity aprisement, into the envelope opening of time, so this acting edifice will emerge as an in-action unit on the other side of that opening as one product. * aprisement is used as a non-standard descriptive, because this is an add phenomenon. So math wise this is body, plus enhanced by field effect tesla, plus object of car, apprises an object.

#If your house clocks are loosing time, then more than likely you've fielded your house within the departing entry into the envelope of time, using your HDR's field effect.

The house because of its mass, should level out sometime in the future. p.s. Your'e a cool customer. Like to see that in a time travel person, like you.

lamdo263

May i ask if its necessary for the locomotive to be stationary or moving when hugging it, also does the lomotive need to be diesel-electric, or will an old steam engine do?
Ah aha ha, humorous but no joke. Said at idle, so this means still on the tracks. You don't want an OMG moments as this big mother rolls down the tracks. Funny, thanks for the lift. Electric, because of unity collective dynamics.

TimeFlipper

Ah aha ha, humorous but no joke. Said at idle, so this means still on the tracks. You don't want an OMG moments as this big mother rolls down the tracks. Funny, thanks for the lift.
Thank you for the reply, it occured to me that the locomotive might need to reach that special speed of 88 miles per hour, but you have clarified everything for me..

Tron1

They are laughing because they don't understand the logics of time travel. They'd just shrug it off. Of course smart people would pick up stuff like that stove and phone problem. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all or even react not your subject.

Secretman3811

They are laughing because they don't understand the logics of time travel. They'd just shrug it off. Of course smart people would pick up stuff like that stove and phone problem. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all or even react not your subject.
Are you barry??
maybe you are or not i just wonder

TimeFlipper

Iam asking nicely, what is it you mean by the logics of time-travel ?:unsure:..

Tron1

You fully and clearly do not understand how dangerous the HDR is very dangerous to laugh at. It's very serious. My trips were very lucky to return. I thought I was ready. But I guess not. That's why people tell you stay in the present.

TimeFlipper

You fully and clearly do not understand how dangerous the HDR is very dangerous to laugh at. It's very serious. My trips were very lucky to return. I thought I was ready. But I guess not. That's why people tell you stay in the present.
I have been saying for years that the electromagnet in the HDR is highly dangerous, not for any alleged bad time-travelling experiences, but for physical and mental problems...Anybody can become mentally confused into believing they are time-travelling when exposed to the close proximity of the electromagnetic frequencies and their amplitudes, coming from the HDR...

The "headband" thats worn can be physically extremely dangerous IF a problem occurs in the wiring up of the HDR, and it would take more than a guitar lead (alleged time coil) to prevent possible brain damage...There is an old saying, If something sounds too good to be true, then it usually IS too good to be true...Anyways, if your idea of danger is only what your "logics of time travel" meant, i could only agree with that IF the danger was along the lines that i have explained on this posting..