Re: HDRUSER's

TimeFlipper

So really you are spontaneously time travelling like the guy in that movie, The Time Travellers Wife..:)
And this always happens after you get really angry, but you never know exactly when it will happen ?..
Is there usually a specific time period between you getting angry and time-travelling, like 1 week for example or can it be at anytime?
The locked energy you mentioned, could this be Kundalini energy that is generated from anger?
I dont understand what the vacuum resistance tube is, as all tubes (valves) have a vacuum within them..
Many thanks for your kind assistance to my questions :)

Tron1

the resistance vaccum tube is a refrence to dr z's experiment. it's one of his part's that he needed. the valve is a pigment valve a mechanical valve in my heart that I have so the more tense I get the more chances I have of succeeding but I don't want that. I am fine where I am. I don't use energy unless I really need to. On the side of fighting I don't fight I used to it got me 30 day's in a jail. I regret it. lucky I didn't get hit in the pacemaker. I'd be dead.

Tron1

had a dream I was in 1880's last night not sure if it was about a friend but he built a time machine to keep on going back in the dream I had he sent me back to here. there was all out war going on. no idea. other friend's were there as well.

Zeirbah

had a dream I was in 1880's last night not sure if it was about a friend but he built a time machine to keep on going back in the dream I had he sent me back to here. there was all out war going on. no idea. other friend's were there as well.
Sounds a bit like Back to the Future 3, but very interesting.

I hope the HDR is capable of much more, such as transporting me 1000 years in the future or to another dimension (anime, Mario, Sonic, ect.). I'm starting to get results at random, kind of like the space time warp I experienced in the elevator on Friday.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Yoshian12

Interesting, I'm happy to hear that you're able to get some results. From there, it'll just get better, and you'll be able to have more control over what you want to experience. :)

Congrats!

Tron1

I've been having a lot of success but it's creepy success the stuff you don't want time travelling. I've seen some real horrible stuff happening in our line. I saw this skyrise get destroyed by a missle they are just put this skyrise up. I should warn them to take it down but I am not going to, just going to see how it happens.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've been having a lot of success but it's creepy success the stuff you don't want time travelling. I've seen some real horrible stuff happening in our line. I saw this skyrise get destroyed by a missle they are just put this skyrise up. I should warn them to take it down but I am not going to, just going to see how it happens.
Can you give us some details, so that it can possibly be verified when and if it happens?

Tron1

I don't know the exact date but something does happen I have been there more than once. I saw a lot of stuff, I saw burning building's and collapsed building's every where I could have been in an alternate timeline but I heard that there are not many timeline's. If the Patriot's go to the Super Bowl with Carolina this year and they lose, ask the person with the thread no sleep 2017. I saw a skyrise get pelted with a missle. I think my town was or is going to be terminated for some reason that I do not know and need to find out. I could swear it had to do with the success we are having continuously. In every category. Literally.. I have to do more research how I got there in the first place. From 2014 to 2022 multiple jumps that you do not know how you got there.

Zeirbah

I don't know the exact date but something does happen I have been there more than once. I saw a lot of stuff, I saw burning building's and collapsed building's every where I could have been in an alternate timeline but I heard that there are not many timeline's. If the Patriot's go to the Super Bowl with Carolina this year and they lose, ask the person with the thread no sleep 2017. I saw a skyrise get pelted with a missle. I think my town was or is going to be terminated for some reason that I do not know and need to find out. I could swear it had to do with the success we are having continuously. In every category. Literally.. I have to do more research how I got there in the first place. From 2014 to 2022 multiple jumps that you do not know how you got there.
Is this physically or astrally? I've been attempting to do so in both time and dimensional travel, but only strange things happen. I believe I even summoned some unknown entity which appears to be some flickering, dark, misty thing. I was going to sleep the other night, then I heard the door to my room slowly (from the carpet) open and I even heard footsteps, much like ones a person makes when walking on a carpet, but I only heard three fairly quick ones. I felt something wrong, and felt there was something standing over my bed watching me. I didn't think much about it, but I still heard weird noises. I then slept, but had a dream where at the end, I was yelling something and once the dream ended, I heard a screeching noise like an owl or some scary thing. I don't know if I made the noise or if this entity made it.