re: How much would you sell hdr for other than 365.00

Harte

Was wondering how much has anyone paid to buy a HDR unit for. I know It's 365.00 but I'm going to sell my HDR for much more. I'm starting price 1,500 us dollars. Yes it does work I take first bidders. Starting price is high because it's been good to me. It should work for you as well. Taking bids now.
Keyholder777. Please only respond here.
Not knowing how much your HDR will bring. Not knowing that it will work for someone else. "Starting price." "Highest bidder." "Only respond here."

These are things you, as a successful HDR user, would know in advance, if that $20 collection of random cheap electronics was worth anything.

Harte

Kairos

Well, I have an HDR that really works. I know I will sell it for $3,500, and to whom, but I am not saying. I say it works not just because I have seen myself collecting the money and sending this amazing device to its new home, but because of the amazing travels I have been on, and the famous historical women I have smashed since I got it. I know what you are thinking.. Kairos, why would you want to give up a time machine that allows you to smash endless beautiful women of history?? It's because I can't deal with all the women after all this time. I guess I am not man enough to handle this kind of technology. Are you? If you think you can handle thousands of beautiful women throughout history throwing themselves at you, then you should pull the trigger on this deal right now.

ROBST3R

Hahaha so funny Kairos:ROFLMAO:
I dont need a HDR to do that. ( just meditate and do them in your dreams)

Btw, Is this keyholder guy a little child?

TimeFlipper

Not knowing how much your HDR will bring. Not knowing that it will work for someone else. "Starting price." "Highest bidder." "Only respond here."

These are things you, as a successful HDR user, would know in advance, if that $20 collection of random cheap electronics was worth anything.

Harte

Hartey, anyone can buy the components for less than $5 :LOL:..