Re: I'm done being a time traveller

Tron1

Jason the HDR doesn't keep you from not dying or stopping events. It doesn't stop you from dying you will eventually. I will go too. See the green mile. I do not have a HDR anymore. I did everything I wanted to. You cannot cheat death. Move away. Yeah I still move timelines I got a little left from the electromagnet.

Tron1

I will be getting down to eventually writing 3 or 4 stories plus information and turn into a nice book. After that if nothing else ever comes up I'm done. I'm still at mourning with Steven Gibbs as well. I some how believe that he was my real father. I don't know why or how. One thing is for sure we sound the exact same. I don't know why I am here. I had a natural athletic body to be very good at all sports. Now I just sit here and waste my time. I have done other things to pass time but boring as all high hell. If I can get another HDR somehow I'll go back to 2018.

Briggits Norseff

Jason the HDR doesn't keep you from not dying or stopping events. It doesn't stop you from dying you will eventually. I will go too. See the green mile. I do not have a HDR anymore. I did everything I wanted to. You cannot cheat death. Move away. Yeah I still move timelines I got a little left from the electromagnet.
Yes you are right, maybe using HDR wecan travel to Past or Future but in the end we are mortals And have to taste death. Whatever you do, its a reality we all have to accept in the end.

lamdo263

Atleast for now, I am semi retired from time travel I cannot heal or save your father or mother. I'm not being rude or mean. I just don't like getting spammed in my messages. I don't help people with their problems. I cannot tell the lottery numbers or crypto currency crap. Please stop bugging me. My friend just passed away. Let it go we all live and die. Just for god sakes bug someone else.
If you want to retire, then fine this is your cup of tea. But as for me laddy-buck, if I so get a hankering to, I will step dance through time.

Guys guess what I time traveled using the hdr to yesterday… where I took a mean liquidity stir fried shit. Oh man reliving that again. The hdr is absolutely incredible. I can sell anyone one for just 99.99.

Tron1

Get rid of this shitty piece of of mcshit. Too much spicy shit can get you food poisoning. You probably clogged the toilet too.

Mr_Zero

Atleast for now, I am semi retired from time travel I cannot heal or save your father or mother. I'm not being rude or mean. I just don't like getting spammed in my messages. I don't help people with their problems. I cannot tell the lottery numbers or crypto currency crap. Please stop bugging me. My friend just passed away. Let it go we all live and die. Just for god sakes bug someone else.
you speak as if you have time travelled, if you have I'm curious if you have met someone going by the name Xavier Burton.