Re: Im the real deal

Tron1

You have your laugh. You don't own an HDR. Buy one then we will talk. So stop laughing it's not a laughing matter anymore. Alot of shit just happened I can't really explain. But Avery will help. I'm flustered. Trying to rest before the winter comes up here. It just won't stop. It's not going too either. Would a fake say that?

dimension-1hacker

You have your laugh. You don't own an HDR. Buy one then we will talk. So stop laughing it's not a laughing matter anymore. Alot of shit just happened I can't really explain. But Avery will help. I'm flustered. Trying to rest before the winter comes up here. It just won't stop. It's not going too either. Would a fake say that?
your best defense is a great offense perhaps usually

Avery?
being flustered is the enemy of logical analysis

Romeo Anderson

You sound like a 15 years old lying like that.

Tron1

Then buy one. If you think I'm lying. I have friends on the outside that can confirm that I time travel. I'm not getting into people who bash other people for fun.

steven chiverton

You obviously have the right to your own opinions on Paranormalis….However imho, the HDR can be very dangerous and its time-travelling claims come from the minds of attention seekers, and unscrupulous sales people that trade the HDR on the emotions of bereaved family members, or just simply want to live in a fantasy world..
if your hdr electromagnet is on dont take pictures to close to it as my hdr electromagnet shuts my camcorder down if i get to close to it and it the time travel kicks in and providing it dont expand the em feild your camera may still get shut down every time if the em feild is bigger and stronger so it may be hard to get pictures and coming back whats to say it wont wipe your camcorders memory to so you end up haveing your pictures wiped

Lara Castle

Then buy one. If you think I'm lying. I have friends on the outside that can confirm that I time travel. I'm not getting into people who bash other people for fun.
How are people ment to buy one? Did you not hear of the sad passing of Steve Gibbs. Perhaps you start making them to sell you said that it works? And could you post about events that will happened in the next 5 years?

Briggits Norseff

This is true ! They literally said on the news aliens exist and people don’t even give a shit lol
Yes that was actually real and government even released a document on i think 25th june 2021 about the UFO's that can't be identified into any category.

Here is the link of paper: