Re: Im the real deal

Tron1

I don't have anything anymore but people on this forum know I'm 100. Your just jealous.i bought a gift for myself. I no longer time travel. Watch my documentary.

Briggits Norseff

I don't have anything anymore but people on this forum know I'm 100. Your just jealous.i bought a gift for myself. I no longer time travel. Watch my documentary.
Jealous ......?
what are you talking about man.... I just wanted to know more about Time Travel in your perspective, regarding your experiences. I am a newbie and simply wanted to learn. You shouldn't bash someone like that. 😕

Tron1

Not bashing giving fact stop liking everything on me that's a form of stalking. It's what we call having freedom to speak with time given. I have other things in my life now. If I'm being discreet I'm talking to my girlfriend on my phone I get notifications that you tagged me. Or liked. Just stop. I'm trying to spend time with the future Mrs.

Briggits Norseff

Not bashing giving fact stop liking everything on me that's a form of stalking. It's what we call having freedom to speak with time given. I have other things in my life now. If I'm being discreet I'm talking to my girlfriend on my phone I get notifications that you tagged me. Or liked. Just stop. I'm trying to spend time with the future Mrs.
I am not stalking you and for your information i like others posts as well. I didn't knew that you got that in your mind.

Tron1

Dude I time traveled I think faster than most people. Only other people are my peers. Now there goes my sleep. I got an invite.