re: yep got a prediction fromhdrkid

Tron1

i got a prediction from hdrkid and he doesnt remember that he gave it to me like i said in september patriots and the seahawks but i was wrong about it i said 27- 24 seahawks he said 27-21 patriots. now i'm putting out all these bets i got three of them going on now. 25.00 a piece. let's see if this comes true and they cover the spread by 6 and a half points john titor never said anything about sports this much is true so i say all bets are off on this bet but it comes true anyways 27-21 patriots i am a true pats fan by the way if anyone got any comments post them here

HDRKID

I do not make foot ball prediction and I do not care who wins.

My predictions are on the stock market and new companies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's why this prediction seemed kinda odd.

Tron1

how is this even possible then if it's not from rick lipani or hdrkid someone playing games on me possibly?

HDRKID

This is Rick LiPani

I do not make predictions about foot ball or soccer or other games.

My predictions are on companies. Also, gas prices and gold prices.

canada_gold_coin4.gif

Tron1

then who are you I thought hdrkid was rick lipani something is not right num find out who this guy is

Tron1

looks like someone is a seahawks fan 43-8 over denver wtf wow i thought that it would be close but i did not make that prediction i did know about it though who ever gave me this is really wrong. or made a bold prediction for the future to happen the right way not the bad way