REAL EXORCISMS

NIXIE

Imho, The true rite of Exorcism is not remotely for show.

If the man wants to make a doc on his 'exorcisms' that's up to him...but I sincerely doubt they are reality.

There are very, VERY good reasons for taking extreme discretionary measures when speaking of exorcism.
...it ISN'T spoken of.

Only a fool would show the real thing.

I.M.H.O.

you have no idea what you are talking about man

dimension-1hacker

You think some guy would go public on youtube with a fraudulent company based off fraudulent claims and fraud actors? you gotta be nearly insane to be so far away from the truth man, sorry to have to say but I just can't imagine you can't understand how foolish you sound by proposing such an idea that it could be fake.
well why not, people like money, if that can make somebody a profit; its foolish that somebody would not; the company would be not be fraudulent.

NIXIE

well why not, people like money, if that can make somebody a profit; its foolish that somebody would not; the company would be not be fraudulent.

Come out of the dark and into the light of truth man. I am absolutely sure that the way you are thinking is exactly how people that are confused by satan think. You are on the total opposite side of the truth, think about it please man.

Wind7

Staff
you have no idea what you are talking about man

I have background and experience involving actual exorcisms where lives have been changed.

Exorcism... Demonology...

I have studied BOTH in my 56 years of life.

I have studied the forms and have gone on to help others with these sorts of things for real.

I know far more than I will ever admit on a public forum.

It's ethics, man.

Exorcism...the REAL thing...
IS. NOT. FOR. SHOW. !!!

I was attacked at the age of 3. I have spent a lifetime learning. Go..like I once did and speak to an actual Jesuit Priest. Learn from it.

Being you have now insulted me, tell me....

What's your experience and background?

NIXIE

I have background and experience involving actual exorcisms where lives have been changed.

I have studied the forms and have gone on to help others with these sorts of things for real.

I know far more than I will ever admit on a public forum.

It's ethics, man.

Exorcism...the REAL thing...
IS. NOT. FOR. SHOW. !!!

I was attacked at the age of 3. I have spent a lifetime learning. Go..like I once did and speak to an actual Jesuit Priest. Learn from it.

Being you have now insulted me, tell me....

Oh I thought you said "it IS remotely for show! " haha not it is not! you are cool man no worries, glad you did post all that though to give others an idea of how real it is! Thanks and sorry for the confusion!

I will just add since you did ask anyway even though we both misunderstood each other there: my experience with the reality of this stuff is deeper than most people on here are willing to believe.

I posted this thread to help people realize that it is real, not fake.
What Bob is doing is real and I know from experience in another timeline and dimension.

Last edited:

ThumberOne

Come out of the dark and into the light of truth man. I am absolutely sure that the way you are thinking is exactly how people that are confused by satan think. You are on the total opposite side of the truth, think about it please man.

How does ad hominem have to do with the desire for money?

Wind7

Staff

Orpheus Rex

Wind7, I feel like we could be friends. Would love to discuss some of these topics with you.

TimeFlipper

Imho, The true rite of Exorcism is not remotely for show.

If the man wants to make a doc on his 'exorcisms' that's up to him...but I sincerely doubt they are reality.

There are very, VERY good reasons for taking extreme discretionary measures when speaking of exorcism.
...it ISN'T spoken of.

Only a fool would show the real thing.

I.M.H.O.

Personally, I think that basic stage hypnosis could easily make those people "believe" they were being relieved of some demonic entity, most people have seen Derren Brown and how he can hypnotise people into thinking they are even chickens or dogs as an example...Brown knows that in every audience there are at least 5% that are suggestable to hypnosis..

Orpheus Rex

Personally, I think that basic stage hypnosis could easily make those people "believe" they were being relieved of some demonic entity, most people have seen Derren Brown and how he can hypnotise people into thinking they are even chickens or dogs as an example...Brown knows that in every audience there are at least 5% that are suggestable to hypnosis..

Probably. The real thing isn't like that at all. The type of thing that you don't do on a stage.