Real time travel book

BlastTyrant

About the author
Ruben East is a science fiction and fantasy author who invites his readers to join him on exciting journeys across the universe. His stories are filled with adventure, mystery, and creativity, reflecting his own curious and creative mind. He writes for anyone who enjoys escaping into a different reality and discovering the unknown.
Ruben was not an avid reader as a child, but he always had stories in his head. He would invent elaborate worlds and characters, and sometimes imagine himself as part of them. He began to put his stories on paper when he was in his thirties, and quickly realized his passion and skill for storytelling. Since then, he has published several books, such as Planet's Heart, The Background People, and Real Notes From A Time Traveler. These books are designed to offer you a break from the sometimes stressful world.
In his own words, Ruben East says: I sometimes feel like I am not from earth. It's a weird feeling, but not a negative one. Let me explain, I don't mean that I feel alienated or out of place. What I mean is that, sometimes I perceive situations very differently than most people do. And I think that enables me to write the way I do.

Sounds like he has a few more books if you liked that one.

Secretman3811

About the author
Ruben East is a science fiction and fantasy author who invites his readers to join him on exciting journeys across the universe. His stories are filled with adventure, mystery, and creativity, reflecting his own curious and creative mind. He writes for anyone who enjoys escaping into a different reality and discovering the unknown.
Ruben was not an avid reader as a child, but he always had stories in his head. He would invent elaborate worlds and characters, and sometimes imagine himself as part of them. He began to put his stories on paper when he was in his thirties, and quickly realized his passion and skill for storytelling. Since then, he has published several books, such as Planet's Heart, The Background People, and Real Notes From A Time Traveler. These books are designed to offer you a break from the sometimes stressful world.
In his own words, Ruben East says: I sometimes feel like I am not from earth. It's a weird feeling, but not a negative one. Let me explain, I don't mean that I feel alienated or out of place. What I mean is that, sometimes I perceive situations very differently than most people do. And I think that enables me to write the way I do.

Sounds like he has a few more books if you liked that one.
Here the you tube video of it