Real time travel book

Secretman3811

This book I found from Ruben east on amazon.com it call real notes from time traveler about this guy from 2028 to find this book it on amazon.com I have the book it real easy to read it and it only 66 pages of it so you can buy the book or buy Kindle reader book thing go and type the search engine on Amazon.com

Secretman3811

This book I found from Ruben east on amazon.com it call real notes from time traveler about this guy from 2028 to find this book it on amazon.com I have the book it real easy to read it and it only 66 pages of it so you can buy the book or buy Kindle reader book thing go and type the search engine on Amazon.com
By the way the time traveler u really don't know the person name in book so it have not talk about nwo stuff

Mayhem

Zenith
Is this the same one 'The social media user, who goes by the name @unicosobreviviente (only survivor), first posted on February 13 last year showing the city of Valencia, Spain, empty and without any people around.'

reports Javier claims to be from the year 2028 and has continued to proclaim there are no humans left – even though buildings and cars are still in place.

?

Secretman3811

Is this the same one 'The social media user, who goes by the name @unicosobreviviente (only survivor), first posted on February 13 last year showing the city of Valencia, Spain, empty and without any people around.'

reports Javier claims to be from the year 2028 and has continued to proclaim there are no humans left – even though buildings and cars are still in place.

?
no it not....