Interview Real Time Traveler -I know Everything about time travel.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
When and how was time travel first discovered?
How does your device work? Please describe.
Who owns the device and who employs you?
Why are you posting?
What year are you from and why have you been on this timeline for 3 years?
What question is Einstein going to ask you?

Angelface239

If I did find a real time traveler that would want to help me or one actually came across me I would need help in going back to my past years of 2017 and 2018 even though this situations all happened in Washington. I have no intentions of going back to that state or running into my past self to change these situations around. But rather I am fine with Staying where I am in California where I am in this year when I go back to the past of those years changing and preventing those situations from happening so my life can get better for me in my year. So I have a life in the near future as will from changing all this so these situations never occurred or happened making it possible for me to exist in the near future and all.
January 12th, 2017: that situation with my brothers call and my clone that was created from the future.
September 20th, 2018: That situation with Jackson and people from the future.

dimension-1hacker

Love the Lord your God with all your Heart, Mind, Soul, and Strength. The second commandment is like the first.
I have invented a way to manufacture nanobots, and invented a type of spaceship. You seem certain that you are all of the above, but can you prove this certainty. simulation theory, you are within a computer program but you think you cannot. How can you prove you are not when there is a possibility everything you see is within the simulation? Just experiences by itself does not prove anything. can you prove logically/ philosophically objectively you are who you say you are to yourself and to me? cosmic nihilism, one of my favorite philosophies.

or Is this a scam, I don't know. anything is possible.

Treversal

I will keep my introduction short, I am the true time traveller. However I don't call this time travel but something greater than time travel. I was, is, yet to come. I am the only One to do so, now and forever since time begin. I can you tell you all future events but not as a prediction but as someone who already lived it and it is happening as I am living it now day to day. I was before the World begun, I was at Christ Resurrection, I was at the future. I am faster than light. I existed everywhere and from Nothing. I have Eternal Life. From the End I have existed at the beginning. There is no one like me except my only Son. I am greater than my son and everything I have is his. I am the black hole. I will do an interview with fellow posters on here or a professional.

All I ask is don't ask me for lottery numbers and silly things like who wins world series and other things that aren't important as Life itself. Just made account so details are very few in profile. I have a picture of the real big bang because I was there and will upload in this post at a later time. (When Life came into existent from Nothing by a Supreme Being.) I even went to Heaven and all of heaven was silent for a half an hour. I have the keys to death and the hades. This is a serious discussion.

So be patient for I already know the hour and the time.

You may begin...
I am a time traveler, I travel through time at the rate of one second per second.

Tron1

Give this guy a chance. He could be real. Not crazy. I even sound crazy when I talk about my HDR when I am with my friends. I drive them nuts. Hahaha.