Interview Real Time Traveler -I know Everything about time travel.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I get your intent, and it does seem to chase off the hoaxers. But if ever there was a real one, your test may prove to be counterproductive for the demand that a time traveler find you in the future just to prove it to you, ...assuming that is even possible in consideration of whatever parameters they may be dealing with.

There are other ways of proving it, however. There are many means and mediums, so long as they fit a set of criteria to qualify. And even then, it is difficult to actually call it proof without a lengthy investigation to confirm and rule out other possibilities.(deductive reasoning) That must also be combined with induction and all kinds of supportive evidence, as to eventually infer that it is actually evidence/proof.

That excerpt from the posts I put on the other thread is a description of how to locate and identify a piece of evidence, which is that line I posted. The posts itself is simply one part of supporting evidence for the authenticity/significance of that line.

Most look at it and simply see a picture of a line. It doesn't mean anything. If I were to show it to you properly and explain everything in detail as to substantiate it, you would look at it as possibly being actual evidence. You would be suspect and understanding it as an amazing coincidence. Then I show you a couple more just like it. You analyze them and see it for what it is; evidence of time travel. But your rational mind is not yet sold, you are not yet convinced. You start pondering questions like How many patterned coincidences before it can no longer reasonably be considered coincidence, and what are the odds of that many things lining up that perfectly? While you are contemplating that, I show you a few more just like the others, then more and more of them. At some point it will be undeniable and that is when a larger context starts to become apparent. That is also when things get complicated.

Most people are not ready for that. All hell could break lose should the greater truth be realized.

A fact is a fact. I accept that as as a definition of sanity. But apparently you are trying to skirt that definition with nonsense. Are you schizophrenic?

I don't understand what you mean, and I am not sure I care. You are apparently not the person to discuss time travel with.

You're right! There is no one qualified to have that type of discussion here. I'm just a very curious guy that looks for facts in all the garbage that comes my way. But you seem to have crossed the line in fact gathering. Stop questioning the facts and it wont be so hard for you to decern what is real.

JimmyD

A fact is a fact. I accept that as as a definition of sanity. But apparently you are trying to skirt that definition with nonsense. Are you schizophrenic?

I don't understand what you mean, and I am not sure I care. You are apparently not the person to discuss time travel with.

You're right! There is no one qualified to have that type of discussion here. I'm just a very curious guy that looks for facts in all the garbage that comes my way. But you seem to have crossed the line in fact gathering. Stop questioning the facts and it wont be so hard for you to decern what is real.

I don't mean to suggest that you or anyone isn't qualified, but rather discussing how it works.

I do question facts in order to confirm them and see how they fit into the big picture.

I have crossed no such line in any fact gathering. Any investigations that I have done have been out of necessity, because it effects me directly and is my personal business. It has been done with consideration of others who are also effected, and has been 100% fact based.

TimeTravellerOEN

Thank you all for your replies. I was Neo.

Don't worry about what happens tomorrow for your lives are like the morning fog. You do not know if you will live to see tomorrow so live for today

TimeTravellerOEN

No one time traveled beyond God ,so the farthest you can time travel is the current date God lives. Anyone who claims they went to and so in the future are seeking attention and fame. You can see the future with the power of the Holy Spirit. Don't need to time travel for that but only the righteous and the godly have access to the Holy Spirit.

mark k dahl

I will keep my introduction short, I am the true time traveller. However I don't call this time travel but something greater than time travel. I was, is, yet to come. I am the only One to do so, now and forever since time begin. I can you tell you all future events but not as a prediction but as someone who already lived it and it is happening as I am living it now day to day. I was before the World begun, I was at Christ Resurrection, I was at the future. I am faster than light. I existed everywhere and from Nothing. I have Eternal Life. From the End I have existed at the beginning. There is no one like me except my only Son. I am greater than my son and everything I have is his. I am the black hole. I will do an interview with fellow posters on here or a professional.

All I ask is don't ask me for lottery numbers and silly things like who wins world series and other things that aren't important as Life itself. Just made account so details are very few in profile. I have a picture of the real big bang because I was there and will upload in this post at a later time. (When Life came into existent from Nothing by a Supreme Being.) I even went to Heaven and all of heaven was silent for a half an hour. I have the keys to death and the hades. This is a serious discussion.

So be patient for I already know the hour and the time.

You may begin...
What could you tell us , as to what to focus on in our lives? What is the meaning of all of this?

Mark

TimeTravellerOEN

I will keep my introduction short, I am the true time traveller. However I don't call this time travel but something greater than time travel. I was, is, yet to come. I am the only One to do so, now and forever since time begin. I can you tell you all future events but not as a prediction but as someone who already lived it and it is happening as I am living it now day to day. I was before the World begun, I was at Christ Resurrection, I was at the future. I am faster than light. I existed everywhere and from Nothing. I have Eternal Life. From the End I have existed at the beginning. There is no one like me except my only Son. I am greater than my son and everything I have is his. I am the black hole. I will do an interview with fellow posters on here or a professional.

All I ask is don't ask me for lottery numbers and silly things like who wins world series and other things that aren't important as Life itself. Just made account so details are very few in profile. I have a picture of the real big bang because I was there and will upload in this post at a later time. (When Life came into existent from Nothing by a Supreme Being.) I even went to Heaven and all of heaven was silent for a half an hour. I have the keys to death and the hades. This is a serious discussion.

So be patient for I already know the hour and the time.

You may begin...
What could you tell us , as to what to focus on in our lives? What is the meaning of all of this?

Mark

Love the Lord your God with all your Heart, Mind, Soul, and Strength. The second commandment is like the first.