Interview Real Time Traveler -I know Everything about time travel.

I will keep my introduction short, I am the true time traveller. However I don't call this time travel but something greater than time travel. I was, is, yet to come. I am the only One to do so, now and forever since time begin. I can you tell you all future events but not as a prediction but as someone who already lived it and it is happening as I am living it now day to day. I was before the World begun, I was at Christ Resurrection, I was at the future. I am faster than light. I existed everywhere and from Nothing. I have Eternal Life. From the End I have existed at the beginning. There is no one like me except my only Son. I am greater than my son and everything I have is his. I am the black hole. I will do an interview with fellow posters on here or a professional.

All I ask is don't ask me for lottery numbers and silly things like who wins world series and other things that aren't important as Life itself. Just made account so details are very few in profile. I have a picture of the real big bang because I was there and will upload in this post at a later time. (When Life came into existent from Nothing by a Supreme Being.) I even went to Heaven and all of heaven was silent for a half an hour. I have the keys to death and the hades. This is a serious discussion.

So be patient for I already know the hour and the time.

You may begin...

This person is a nut case

Mayhem

Zenith
@ TimeTravellerOEN,I no longer need your confirmation on my enquiries, in the past 12 hours my spirit guides have opened the gates.

If you see otherwise i will meet you in the after life, hades or wherever you may like.

Come unto me i challenge you.

This ends my involvement here.

TimeTravellerOEN

@ TimeTravellerOEN,I no longer need your confirmation on my enquiries, in the past 12 hours my spirit guides have opened the gates.

If you see otherwise i will meet you in the after life, hades or wherever you may like.

Come unto me i challenge you.

This ends my involvement here.
"GoldenEagleFeather:This person is a nut case"

Do not test God.

Rudi

I will keep my introduction short, I am the true time traveller. However I don't call this time travel but something greater than time travel. I was, is, yet to come. I am the only One to do so, now and forever since time begin. I can you tell you all future events but not as a prediction but as someone who already lived it and it is happening as I am living it now day to day. I was before the World begun, I was at Christ Resurrection, I was at the future. I am faster than light. I existed everywhere and from Nothing. I have Eternal Life. From the End I have existed at the beginning. There is no one like me except my only Son. I am greater than my son and everything I have is his. I am the black hole. I will do an interview with fellow posters on here or a professional.

All I ask is don't ask me for lottery numbers and silly things like who wins world series and other things that aren't important as Life itself. Just made account so details are very few in profile. I have a picture of the real big bang because I was there and will upload in this post at a later time. (When Life came into existent from Nothing by a Supreme Being.) I even went to Heaven and all of heaven was silent for a half an hour. I have the keys to death and the hades. This is a serious discussion.

So be patient for I already know the hour and the time.

You may begin...

What you claim is not happening in physical life or even in 5.D
You're a little too addicted to religion.

ZeoEmeraude

Ok so lemme get this straight..So you are the Alpha and the Omega...the beginning and the end...and all that jazz. And you were so bored with existence in general that you had to come here and let all of us good folks know that you were at the beginning of all Creation? See, I find problems with that bub. Since you are all omnipotent and all....you clearly should have seen my post coming your way....cuz spotting Waldo's like you in a crowd is what I do. Personally, I think you are just an average, run of the mill hoaxer like I have seen many,many times here.

And you have a son too right? Is his name Starlord?( No offense to our Starlord) Do you have a planet that is your brain and you planted little flowers all over the Universe so that one day when he visits you, you can use him to destroy the Universe and remake it in your image? I saw that movie too! Drax and the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy beat your ass! Take your hoaxing elsewhere. You offer nothing that would validate your claims (as far fetched as they may be), no science...zip. Need I say more?

not_a_DJ

Yea? ok. Tell us the truth. the truth about the lies behind church and the name used by humans, created by reptilians that everybody thinks is Thy name. I mean, YHWH.

Mayhem

Zenith
He or who never replied to my original question, hence no understanding
of the greater.

Im still wating to hear of otherwise in his mind, Mock the lord my friend and you are in trouble.

Mayhem

Zenith
In reference to your claims, the ever present Lord needs no forum to exalt.

He is all around but perception inhibits the experience unless the inner self is realised.

You are but a pane of glass, i only say this but for others to not be fooled.

7 Do not be fooled: You cannot cheat God. People harvest only what they plant.
8 If they plant to satisfy their sinful selves, their sinful selves will bring them ruin.

Galatians 6:7-17