Recurrent dream of clogged toilets

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Disclaimer: This is not a joke or a hoax believe it or not.

This has been happening for about half a year, every once in a while. Like, almost every week or so.

Such a dream usually goes as follows. I feel the urgent need to use the restroom for a #2. So I go to the bathroom, then open the toilet lid only to notice the toilet is full of feces, like, a lot of feces. I'm then faced with the dilemma of flushing the toilet or not. Usually, I take a chance and flush it, which makes all the feces clog the toilet, makes the water rise and you guessed it... a mess ensues: Water and feces everywhere. The end.

Can anyone help me figure out why I keep having this shitty dream over and over? :poop:

Thanks!

TimeFlipper

Does the "urgent need to use the restroom" go away or do you empty yourself in the bed that you are sleeping in?..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
LOL It goes away! It's only in the dream, thank God!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Quick follow-up on this. I no longer have such dreams.

Even though I'm not sure what it was, I have to assume I got to flush what was inside of me, that was causing these dreams.

As I re-read the first post, the part about the dilemma, "to flush or not to flush" sounds almost poetic. In a shitty way!

Wind7

Staff
Did you ever figure out what was causing it to recur ?

Fecal dreams can mean lots of things.

Self depreciation.....Money Issues.......Fearful changes that are unavoidable......

Those sort of things and more.....

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I went through a separation in the second part of 2017, I believe that's when these dreams started. Lots of anxiety and self-doubts ensued. I'm pretty sure that's a big part of the shit that wouldn't flush out of my system during this period of time. :poop:

steven chiverton

sounds like your stuck in a dream loop that keeps repeating if you have any psychic abilities or traces of it you aint aware of then you may want to try closing you third eye acording to someone online put your finger tip the finger next to your thumb on the bridge of your nose draw it strait up to the hairline thats said to open it now start at the hairline and draw your finger tip down to the bridge of your nose to close it see if that works