redirected

CDS

FYI,

twice now I've been redirected off Paranormalis. I beleive it's the add's

The last one sent me here

I end up at a screen urging me to update firefox and a file save box popped up.

Obviously I would NOT upgrade firefox from the above url or any other url other then mozilla.com

also, the right way firefox would update itself is in the background and then prompt you to restart firefox.

TnWatchdog

FYI...I know ads can be a pain in the you know what. Check into becoming a Premium Member...no ads!
Check this link out.
Premium Membership (No Ads)
I don't mean to come across as sounding like an ad myself but wanted to mention this as I am extremely satisfied with it cause I hate ads.

CDS

Ya well, I had to disable adblock on this site because the site would not load properly. I'm already a "active member".

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I reported it to our ads provider, thank you for letting me know.

We're not supposed to have ads that forcefully redirect people to other pages. When such a thing happens, report it right away like you did.

I'll keep you updated.

CDS

I was redirected again to here just now. It pounded a java script at me which was identified as the JS/Heur Viri... :mad::mad::mad:

medium.jpg

This is why I use adblock. :mad:

Also, these adds are using data that I have to pay for. :mad:

Sorry to say I'll be avoiding Paranormalis...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Our ads provider confirmed they blocked both those malicious websites from advertising on Paranormalis. There shouldn't be other redirects.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience. Hope this little issue won't stop you from visiting us and taking part in the discussion.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Num7 - Yeah, I hope there's a way we can contact CDS, inviting him to come back. That is, if he hasn't left for good. If he really doesn't want to come back, then we'll have to deal with it, though we'll miss him. :(