Regarding the HDR stick reaction

TimeFlipper

But lets look at it from another perspective how does a person know if there is a stick reaction if they dont have a HDR or ever had possession of one?

They dont.
If you are referring to moi my very old pal, i asked Martian if the person he was talking about who had the stick reaction, had been transported through the wonders of safe and accurate dimensional travel DURING the stick reaction, and obviously from an HDR,

I referrenced the old transistor radios that had the same configuration of potentiometers inside them that the HDR has, but the old tranny radio sets never had any "sticky reactions"anywhere on them ever....I modified lots of them to receive amateur radio operators...Have you been on the Bushmills Whisky :sick: :oops:..

Yet Again? :p :D..joke..

Last edited:

Martian

If you are referring to moi my very old pal, i asked Martian if the person he was talking about who had the stick reaction, had been transported through the wonders of safe and accurate dimensional travel DURING the stick reaction, and obviously from an HDR,

I referrenced the old transistor radios that had the same configuration of potentiometers inside them that the HDR has, but the old tranny radio sets never had any "sticky reactions"anywhere on them ever....I modified lots of them to receive amateur radio operators...Have you been on the Bushmills Whisky :sick: :oops:..

Maybe the power of the radios wasn't high enough, or there's some extra thing required for it to occur. Also remember that the HDR uses 60 Hz, whereas a typical radio works at much higher frequencies. Just speculating. :)

Mayhem

Zenith

Lets not make this a HDR bash session mate you been told about this before.

Just a friendly reminder old pal.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Lets not make this a HDR bash session mate you been told about this before.

Just a friendly reminder old pal.
I was just reminding you of exactly what i had written before mate which i firmly believe you overreacted to on this occasion....What i said was comparing the fact that the potentiometers in the HDR are also set up in the same way as in the transistor radios of the 1970s..

If you look closely at what "you" wrote, iam actually agreeing with you, that the HDR is the only one with a stick reaction when comparing it with a 1970s transistor radio that had no stick reaction of what i was aware ofl...Be aware also that other members do not believe the HDR works, without any prompting from me :)..

TimeFlipper

Maybe the power of the radios wasn't high enough, or there's some extra thing required for it to occur. Also remember that the HDR uses 60 Hz, whereas a typical radio works at much higher frequencies. Just speculating. :)
I believe the 60Hz you are referring to is the household AC electrical mains supply frequency which is either 60hz or 50hz depending on where you live...The old tranny sets i was talking about were operated only from 9volt DC batteries, thanks for your input :)..

Martian

@TimeFlipper @Mayhem I fully support criticizing ideas, regardless of the source (even if it's me :p ), as long as emotion & insults are fully omitted. An idea is an impersonal, objective thing, and development of science and machines requires a mind uncluttered by negative sentiment. I like you both, and I support both your viewpoints at this point. Sometimes it's best to agree to disagree. :)