Confirmed Hoax Reginald from the far future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Yet I I was about to give information about how the Intermediate Axis Theorem relates to the weak nuclear force, imaginary carrots indeed?
Anyone can copy from Wiki, Mr Chatterton :ROFLMAO:..
Iam still waiting to know why you called me John, or is it just another part of your psychosis?

Reginald II

Anyone can copy from Wiki, Mr Chatterton :ROFLMAO:..
Iam still waiting to know why you called me John, or is it just another part of your psychosis?
You won't be like this John after the 21st, near death experiences always change a person. Knowing that life is transient helps focus the mind and focuses us on what really matters. It's a humbling experience.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

You won't be like this after the 21st, near death experiences always change a person. Knowing that life is transient helps focus the mind and focuses us on what really matters. It's a humbling experience.
Ahh i get it now, its YOU who has had a heart attack recently and now understands how life is so transient...I hope you recover speedily `enry, i always enjoy reading your fantasies about time-travel, its YOU that wants to go to the future in the hope of treatment for yourself :(..

Be a good chappie Mr Chatterton, and tel me why you believe my name is John.. Or is it just another fantasy thats sprung into your troubled mind? o_O :ROFLMAO:..

JustMe

Hi Mullac, I mean Henry, I mean Reginald. Did you connect o a signal from Derby again? Why do you even bother with this crap? Do you think people honestly believe your hoaxes? @Num7 if the IP matches, is it time for a permaban?

JustMe

You won't be like this John after the 21st, near death experiences always change a person. Knowing that life is transient helps focus the mind and focuses us on what really matters. It's a humbling experience.
Is this meant to be threatening?

TimeFlipper

Hi Mullac, I mean Henry, I mean Reginald. Did you connect o a signal from Derby again? Why do you even bother with this crap? Do you think people honestly believe your hoaxes? @Num7 if the IP matches, is it time for a permaban?
I call it Reggie, it suits him more :ROFLMAO:..

Status
Not open for further replies.