Remote Viewing And Stocks

HDRKID

Here is an example of the limitations of remote viewing. Well, there were many debunkers buying Google at beginning of the year. They said that android was a success. Also, that there was massive money flowing into the search engine.

I said that using remote viewing I saw Google going down, but did not know the reason. Well, debunkers jump all over me. Google profits were increasing. The internet was growing. All signs pointed up.

Still, I said that Google would go down rather than up. Well, that is what I saw. Logically the stock should have gone up. Take a look and maybe you find the reason. Is this a major conspiracy?

file.png

kcwildman

Beastmaster
cool ....but the remote view can you realy get a clear vision or is like with my dreams it realy don't come clear untill after the events come to pass. I mean I've never hear of dead on point stuff. it always seems to be up for guess work to figure it out???

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Some guy on GLP predicted the Dow Jones closing numbers exactly, once. What a drama over there.

HDRKID, can you tell us if you ever made money using remote viewing?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
now thats what I'm talkin bout show me the money
but realy do those who practise remote view ever get enough info to prevent a bad event from comin to pass for themselves or anyone they know I don't doubt that it can be done just never heard of any real success with it there use to be some guy MJR. Dames was spose to be pretty much an expert on the stuff he was on Art bell all the time then he just faded away. made me think it was a money scam. pissed me off to, I realy wanted it to be real. I realy wanted it to be an anyone can do it thing.