Restless thoughts about Skinwalkers & what would happen IF...?

Elyroze

Hello everyone!

What could I say for first... I feel myself very embarrassingly, for as you can say, almost all of my posts connected Skinwalkers or Wendigos, but believe me, it has a reason, a serious reason and I can't stand the situation I'm in, still... for I don't understand at all. I try to figure out but it is hard to find any explanation or person who is handle this as a serious topic / situation. Because it is and you guys, you proved that you are someone who a person can trust, for they try their best to answer and help.

So, based on my latest posts, you can see clearly that I always was interested in Navajo and other Indian culture, mythology and so on since my childhood, even when I live in Europe, so far from them and far from everything what connecting to them. There is a high respect in me towards them, and I'm a deeply spiritual person who is familiar in and or practiceing magick. This state (being illuminated by them) is something what always coming back, again and again and it becomes stronger than before, always.

I spent a lot of times with doing researches, reading documents, reports, stories and tried to find out more about them now and since long years as well. They are just impressed me and I don't know why. I do not really fear from them, I'm curious and for an unknown reason, there is a feeling like: "I wish to understand them" - which seemingly a suicidal thought. Like... talking to them, seeing them, contacting them.
I live far from their lands, but how the times just passed, I noticed that I thinking so much on them. Almost every hour or 20-30 minutes, and I don't get the reason, at all and because of this, I'm usually talk about them every day, even when I know it can be dangerous; I believe that they are far from me, so it shouldn't be a problem - this is the way how I see the things now.

BUT... now I had an urge to... before or after I 'must' travel places where they live. Not only because I planned it "before them", for these places just charmed me, but because of them and now, mostly because of them. And it really freaks me out. I can't forgot, and it becomes worst... it had a reason why I posted about the months ago; because the same thing happened to me then what happens and kept happening me now. It just won't let me go and forget.

I can remember when I asked that is that possible that, if you thinking a lot about them, you can get their attention even when you are far from them? And at this point I don't know what should I think.
What if a person like this or me, would travel a place where they live? A person who kept them in mind outside her control. I really wanted to ask these from a Navajo person, but then I realized that it could harm him or her, so I skipped this immediately, for me doing it (as I just said) shouldn't be a problem.

I honestly don't know, what should I do or how could I 'escape' from these thoughts and effect. I'm so confused now, and I also like to find out, what is this, at all and why is this happens?

Mayhem

Zenith
Has your family had similar experiences? , Do you have any gypsy relatives?
Dont be embarrassed. This is paranormalis.

Elyroze

Dont be embarrassed. This is paranormalis.
Thanks, it's so kind from you.

Well my family tree is a very... cursed one. There was a lot of murder attempts even against their own blood for seemingly no reasons, the past is filled with mysterious events and so on (I don't know why but everything I sense that persons around me want to keep these in secret before me) and... I can say that yes, we have gypsy relatives anyway, but I couldn't tell you that this is directly connected to me, maybe somehow. Why do you asked it? Can you explain it?

What I can say is that the Hungarian people like me are was a very deeply spiritual nomad folk, very-very deeply connected to shamanism and things like that, and we were there a thousand years ago.

Mayhem

Zenith
Im not sure of your lineage but maybe it possible that one has crossed something in the past that has brought this on to the family.

Elyroze

Well yes, I do not believe in coincidences and this is something I absolutely can't handle as coincidence. But I don't know what should I do with this, or in this situation.
I've talked some persons around a hour ago, and they told me that I don't have to worry about this, because they don't think Skinwalkers would hurt me, they did not meant to harm respectful folks, and they like "prank" others (what I've strongly sensed in some stories anyway and honestly I liked their humor).

I really like to understand why is this happens and what should I do in the future? I'm lost.

Mayhem

Zenith
Many have these instances in their lives for various reasons in which they cant understand.

Whether its something before they were born through their family is hard to work out especially while you find yourself under some pressure and worry. In saying that not being overly religious in any way i always found "I AM" or what one may the call of the lord.

Some will see this in their own way, i can appreciate that.

dimension-1hacker

the odds that any skin walkers exist is one over infinity; don't fear what probally is an allusion created by your senses. simulation theory, everything is logical.

"to escape x" detach emotions from your thoughts and think about how you are as likely to be seeing an allusion of a skin walker as seeing a "real" fairy a second later. each possibility is as likely to occur as every other because there is no proof any possibility is more likely too occur and that is freedom.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

Well yes, I do not believe in coincidences and this is something I absolutely can't handle as coincidence. But I don't know what should I do with this, or in this situation.
I've talked some persons around a hour ago, and they told me that I don't have to worry about this, because they don't think Skinwalkers would hurt me, they did not meant to harm respectful folks, and they like "prank" others (what I've strongly sensed in some stories anyway and honestly I liked their humor).

I really like to understand why is this happens and what should I do in the future? I'm lost.
the odds that any skin walkers exist is one over infinity; don't fear what probally is an allusion created by your senses. simulation theory, everything is logical.

"to escape x" detach emotions from your thoughts and think about how you are as likely to be seeing an allusion of a skin walker as seeing a "real" fairy a second later. each possibility is as likely to occur as every other because there is no proof any possibility is more likely too occur and that is freedom.

magic is a word that I define as unexplained logic sequences

Last edited: