Reversed engineered Titor's machine

TimeFlipper

I'm open minded enough to read what you post. Are you open minded enough to acknowledge what I said about the mass of an electron-sized singularity?

Harte
Hmmm im thinking Hartey must have sent a private message to dh1, i would like to see what he said about the mass of an electron-sized singularity, or am i being too nosey? :whistle:

dh1

You do realize what Titor said...the singularities didn't weigh 6 trillion pounds. They weighed at a maximum 250lbs a piece(his device weighed around 500lbs). I'm saying the gravitational constant of mass isn't stable. Can infuse mass into particles to make them weigh more without adding more particles. That's the big secret.

For normal matter it would just make it weigh more without creating an event horizon with 3 exceptions. Those 3 exceptions ya much more gravitational curvature than you normally get with any other materials. Can you think of what they might be?

Not all forms of gravitational curvature cause infinite densities. There are other types. One example is the gravitaitonal field within a rotating donut shaped singularity. Inside you have no tidal forces at all if you fly through it's center. Depending on it's angular momentum ya also prevent the formation of it's super intense density.

Last edited:

Harte

You do realize what Titor said...the singularities didn't weigh 6 trillion pounds. They weighed at a maximum 250lbs a piece(his device weighed around 500lbs). I'm saying the gravitational constant of mass isn't stable. Can infuse mass into particles to make them weigh more without adding more particles. That's the big secret.
So, it takes a big secret does it? Make them "weigh more?" 6 trillion pounds more. I'm not talking about particle counts here. I'm talking about the mass density required for a singularity to exist in the first place (and putting aside the Hawking radiation that would have ashed Titor, his Chevy, and anything within a half mile at least.)

Titor claimed his two singularities were "about the size of an electron." He didn't say they weighed 250 lbs each.
Enough is known about singularities to calculate their mass from the size of their event horizon. This is what I did. 6 trillion pounds it is and there's no getting out of it without some other "big secret" than the one you claim above.

Harte

dh1

his time machine weighed about 500lbs.

Haven't seen the post about them as the size of an electron. Perhaps there is an increase in density. There obviously would have to be but how much I'm not sure.

One big secret is there's curvature that isn't special or general relativity. With both of those you get forces associated. Inertia or gravitational attraction. There is a 3rd type that doesn't result in any force that can be generated by certain substances or electromagnetic fields. Kinda like the curvature inside the center of a toroidal(donut) spinning blackhole. The toroidal singularity would be pulling from all sides in the donut hole cancelling it's force. Pure altered gravitational potential.

The other secret is you can increase the general relativity of matter by altering the gravitational constant. Which is easy.

One error in special relativity is mass goes down not up when going really fast. Momentum increases but not inside the moving object. Inside the object mass goes way down. Almost like moving through water, ya get a buildup of water on the bow and a decrease of water in the wake. Momentum of course increases but it's not mass energy within the speeding object but in front of it.

Another mistake in special relativity is neutrally charged antimatter has the opposite effect, mass increases but time doesn't dilate. Time inside instead of slowing, speeds up. If ya saw astronauts on a rocket near the speed of light they'd all be moving very quickly inside. Antimatter also repels matter gravitationally. CERN is testing the 'falling up' hypothesis of it's stored antihydrogen in a project called AEGIS. It's true.

You find the same effect underground for general relativity. Anywhere from 20 to 100 miles down everything weighs less. The crustal rock above it weighs more than it should.

Relativistic mass has parity.

The materials john titor used both had an altered gravitational mass AND emits a partial non-gravitational force curvature field. Meaning the tidal forces didn't exist as strong and his system didn't weigh a trillion pounds.

To review:
Mistakes in relativity:
1)mass goes down near the speed of light
2)mass goes down inside large planets and suns deeper ya go.
3)antimatter emits antigravity with matter which is the cosmological constant
4)reverse time dilation of antimatter near the speed of light.
5)existence of forcefree curvature.
6)all forces are gravitational but with different geometries.

Could say his blackholes were more friendly. Let the hateful comments begin.

Last edited:

Harte

It's clear that dh1 has difficulty with physics, not even realizing that increasing density implies increasing mass (density is a calculated value, not a property of matter.)

I'll patiently await the next Titorite to come along, hoping that perhaps they can explain the 12 trillion pound suspension on Titor's Chevy.

Harte

dh1

Like I said mass of massive objects can go down or up depending on the material it's made of.

same old physics programming. Gravity, spacetime and mass without causality. You'll never figure it out.

Last edited:

Harte

Like I said mass of massive objects can go down or up depending on the material it's made of.

same old physics programming. Gravity, spacetime and mass without causality. You'll never figure it out.
Now you're projecting.

Harte

dh1

define mass, charge, spacetime please. Not it's behavior but what it is.

this is the problem in physics today, no definition(identity) for any of the fundamentals. They just 'are'. Science gave up.

Mass tells nothingness how to curve and curved nothingness tells mass how to move.

*flicks lighter on it, walks away*

*dies waiting*

Last edited: