Reversed engineered Titor's machine

dh1

'Blue Monkey has elucidian framework in which 'blue monkey' attracts each other in the presence of large 'blue monkies'.

Physics is the most screwed. It's magic now. Wheeee.

Harte

Maybe I'm wrong, but Num used to sort of have this policy about name calling here.

Regarding physics, it is the science of measurement. What can be measured, has been measured. And you're not measuring up.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
No name calling please.

dh1, Harte isn't trying to discredit you, he's trying to understand and analyse what you're trying to tell us and expose whether or not it scientifically holds water. Sometimes he can sound quite challenging, but he's never making things up, he's using science, that's all.

If you go experimental results, you're welcome to show them to us on here, I'm pretty sure several of us would be excited to take a look at what you've got.

Again, let's all keep an open mind and not jump too fast to conclusions. Let's give everyone a chance.

Thanks.

PamelaM

You do realize what Titor said...the singularities didn't weigh 6 trillion pounds. They weighed at a maximum 250lbs a piece(his device weighed around 500lbs). I'm saying the gravitational constant of mass isn't stable. Can infuse mass into particles to make them weigh more without adding more particles. That's the big secret.

For normal matter it would just make it weigh more without creating an event horizon with 3 exceptions. Those 3 exceptions ya much more gravitational curvature than you normally get with any other materials. Can you think of what they might be?

Not all forms of gravitational curvature cause infinite densities. There are other types. One example is the gravitaitonal field within a rotating donut shaped singularity. Inside you have no tidal forces at all if you fly through it's center. Depending on it's angular momentum ya also prevent the formation of it's super intense density.

You know too much. ;-)

TimeFlipper

No name calling please.

dh1, Harte isn't trying to discredit you, he's trying to understand and analyse what you're trying to tell us and expose whether or not it scientifically holds water. Sometimes he can sound quite challenging, but he's never making things up, he's using science, that's all.

If you go experimental results, you're welcome to show them to us on here, I'm pretty sure several of us would be excited to take a look at what you've got.

Again, let's all keep an open mind and not jump too fast to conclusions. Let's give everyone a chance.

Thanks.
I would be genuinely excited to see any experimental results, but im afraid that will never happen :(
I think many of our members would love to see anything tangible from the many theoretical postings (y)

dh1

I would love to show results but I stopped that after showing it to everyone. Really didn't work out well at all. People hacked my computer, lost all my friends from slander by a few, etc. People go crazy with this stuff.

There's always a pattern. Some who want to see photos and don't want to discuss the technical details at length are the same ones that go insane upon me after I do reveal proofs. So where is the incentive?

I share proofs with those who develop a friendship with me first and who know a little of what I'm talking about(they read the same reference material usually). That usually prevents the toxic trolls from appearing.

Sorry it's something I learned the hard way.

Anyways, hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
My personal opinion: This is one of the worst threads that I’ve seen posted in a long time. I don’t think the authors thought out this scenario very well.

In the event, someone actually re-created the device that presumed to be a Time Machine owned and operated by John Titor. Okay here’s where I have the serious problem with this thread. I’m not going to go into the details of what a black hole this I’m assuming people know what a black hole is.

The issue is if you were able to open the tiniest black hole, how would you close it? I would tend to think logically speaking you’re not going to be able to once you’ve opened and you’re going to cause a very large international incident. When that hole starts sucking everything in sight into it and there’s no known way you’re going to stop it from devouring everything in sight which includes people, buildings, trees, cars and the list is long.

Furthermore, I don’t believe real time travel would be achieved using the black hole method. With the tremendous gravitational pull no one or anything would survive traveling through a black hole. The gravitational pull is so severe that light would not even survive going through a genuine black hole.

TimeFlipper

Prof, from what i recall Stephen Hawking spoke about radiation being emitted from a black hole, which led me to think what he really was talking about was quantum tunnelling...but as usual i could be hopelessly wrong :D

Harte

My personal opinion: This is one of the worst threads that I’ve seen posted in a long time. I don’t think the authors thought out this scenario very well.

In the event, someone actually re-created the device that presumed to be a Time Machine owned and operated by John Titor. Okay here’s where I have the serious problem with this thread. I’m not going to go into the details of what a black hole this I’m assuming people know what a black hole is.

The issue is if you were able to open the tiniest black hole, how would you close it? I would tend to think logically speaking you’re not going to be able to once you’ve opened and you’re going to cause a very large international incident. When that hole starts sucking everything in sight into it and there’s no known way you’re going to stop it from devouring everything in sight which includes people, buildings, trees, cars and the list is long.

Furthermore, I don’t believe real time travel would be achieved using the black hole method. With the tremendous gravitational pull no one or anything would survive traveling through a black hole. The gravitational pull is so severe that light would not even survive going through a genuine black hole.

A miniature black hole has the same gravitational force as the mass it's made of. That is, if you shrunk the Earth down to a miniature black hole, it would only pull on objects with the same force the Earth does, if the objects were one Earth radius from the black hole.
An example would be that, if you did this to the Earth, the Moon would continue to orbit the Earth in exactly the same way as before, the sudden increase in density along with the huge size reduction would result in no change whatsoever in the Moon's orbit.
The miniature black holes Titor claimed are no question about it too heavy to haul around in a Chevy. But they aren't massive enough to irreversibly attract anything around them that is more than an inch or two away. My calculated mass of around six trillion pounds is the equivalent of 500 Great Pyramids of Giza. Sure, there's some gravitational attraction there, but it's only irresistible when you get real close to the singularity. If you were several feet away, you wouldn't even notice it.

So, you charge the black hole and then float it in a magnetic field so it doesn't get too close to the side of the case you've mounted it in.
However, it's impossible to hit a negatively charged black hole with an electron, which was what Titor claimed was part of the process.

Harte