Reversed engineered Titor's machine

tymeonadime

I see what you're saying, I think.
You ARE agreeing how they function, just not that the delay rate remains a constant. I don't know. I think I remember hearing that decay will increase as time goes on. Is that correct?

I want to know where the construct of time came from.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You ARE agreeing how they function, just not that the delay rate remains a constant. I don't know. I think I remember hearing that decay will increase as time goes on. Is that correct?

I haven't heard that decay rate will increase over time. But then there is the assumption that decay rates remain constant.

I would be interested is seeing if decay rayes change during solar eclipses.

tymeonadime

I haven't heard that decay rate will increase over time. But then there is the assumption that decay rates remain constant.

That would be interesting.

dh1

Time as we know it commonly is just movement. Radioactive decay is just a very regular movement(emission of particles from the nucleus). That's it.

Time as another concept other than physical movement or photons is conventionally considered to be nonsense

dh1

They vary with solar emission changes like solar flares. That's well known. They can't explain it. So far the variance in carbon 14's decay rate is so small during solar flares as it's not really a big factor in carbon dating errors.

That's why some carbon dating skeptics claim it's invalid as they claim solar activity in the distant past could've been totally different skewing carbon 14's decay rate.

dh1

Einstein it's interesting as you ignore most of my reference material. Seems like your education is interfering with your research again.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein it's interesting as you ignore most of my reference material. Seems like your education is interfering with your research again.

I have an open mind. And just about infinite patience. The more I research my education, the more I find I was educated with complete fiction. One step forward, and two steps backward. The correct path to understanding.

dh1

I have an open mind. And just about infinite patience. The more I research my education, the more I find I was educated with complete fiction. One step forward, and two steps backward. The correct path to understanding.

i know ya do, we talked a lot and ya listened.
*teleports ur cereal*..hehe

TimeFlipper

@Einstein
The experiments using atomic clocks were made by trying to explain that "clock" time, not real time can be slowed down the further away from gravity you get..
They synchronised an atomic clock on the ground with the other one that was in an aircraft travelling at about 20,000 feet above the earth where the gravity pull is less...

TimeFlipper

@dh1 You keep mentioning DOR in such a manner as if you dont fully understand what it is....DOR stands for "Dead" ORgone energy as postulated by Wilhelm Reich, and is the antithesis of Orgone Energy of which Reich described as being the universal life-force, amongst other things..
Why is it that you believe DOR and not Orgone Energy, has any useful or meaningful purpose in any of the posting you have mentioned it in? :confused:

I believe in orgone. Was referring to DOR as necessary in blackhole formations.
But why should Dead Orgone Energy DOR have any influence in creating a black hole?...The orgone is "dead" and its resulting destructive tendency, such as highly violent thunderstorms etc etc would be counter productive in the creation of a black hole..