Revolution TV show

Justinian

Anyone seen this? Seems the only place I can watch the pilot episode is on Hulu and I can't get to it from my internet. The trailer on youtube seems pretty awesome.

Octavusprime

I watched it a couple days ago. Not the best acting and the fight scenes are hectic but I enjoyed the concept.

Justinian

It almost reminds me of Jericho or Jeremiah. The two best end of the world tv shows that I've watched.

Justinian

The pilot was released on Hulu already. I found it through their IMDB page. Doesn't say why, just says they released the pilot to Hulu for free.

TnWatchdog

Watching the show Revolution makes me realize it would be great to get a cross bow. I may need it for target practice. And to think last month I was bitching about my electricity bill.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I'll have to check this out later. Thanks jdetterline....Going hiking soon to make sure the skills are still up to par. Love those trips, makes you really appreicate things like running water and a nice place to shit. lol

Samstwitch

I would like to check this TV Series out as well! TV Guide says the Pilot is airing in 2 days as follows:

Channels: NBC5 5, NBC5HD 780
Date: Wed, Sep 19
Air Time: 9:00 PM (I think that's Central time)

Yeah, it's airing one hour before GHOST HUNTERS. Lucky for me as I never miss GH. I'll definitely tune-in to REVOLUTION on Wednesday night. Thanks for the info! :)

Check your TV Guide listings at: TV Listings - Find Local TV Shows and Movie Schedules - Listings Grid | TVGuide.com

BlastTyrant

Watching the show Revolution makes me realize it would be great to get a cross bow. I may need it for target practice. And to think last month I was bitching about my electricity bill.
ya know i have always thought that as well, you will eventually run out of ammo, but a bow can be limitless!

Justinian

After living in war zones for the last several years.. Every time I get back home I take like 5 showers a day. And if I'm at someone else's house, they always gripe about me running up their water bill.. It's like, look! I gotta walk like half mile to get to a shower that I share with 2000 other dudes.. Lay off for five minutes.. And you know what I really miss the most though, being able to drive down the street to the movie theatre. All the crap I don't have access to.. and that's what I miss the most. But if you guys have never seen Jericho, or Jeremiah.. I suggest watching them.. Jericho ended after Season 2, but they released Season 3 as a comic book.