Revolution TV show

Justinian

no.. I've seen jericho a few times. If you want to continue reading that show.. check out their comics. They continued right where the show left off. it gets GOOD!

Justinian

Another good one is called Jeremiah. It isn't as pretty, but its really good. It's got Theo Huckstable, and Luke Perry in it.. Everyone in the world over the age of 8, died. The show starts off a few years later and lets you see what kids did to the world, alone without parents.

Samstwitch

Another good one is called Jeremiah. It isn't as pretty, but its really good. It's got Theo Huckstable, and Luke Perry in it.. Everyone in the world over the age of 8, died. The show starts off a few years later and lets you see what kids did to the world, alone without parents.

I started watching that, but not for long. It didn't hold my interest. Maybe I'll give it another try.

I've seen Jerico. I really loved that series!

TnWatchdog

I know the show Revolution is fiction but is it really?? Could it be a glimpse into our near future? It is an interesting show but it may also contain a message of what is to become of our present world, we call reality...to those that are savvy enough to pick up on messages like this...just a thought.

Samstwitch

I'm half way through the first season and it does make one wonder what's ahead...and if these TV Shows about Doomsday scenarios are being aired to send us subliminal messages for whatever's coming.

On another note, I noticed that the characters never eat, never hunt for food, etc, LOL. They don't carry any food in their backpacks either. It's a pothole in the series. ;)

TnWatchdog

I'm half way through the first season and it does make one wonder what's ahead...and if these TV Shows about Doomsday scenarios are being aired to send us subliminal messages for whatever's coming.

On another note, I noticed that the characters never eat, never hunt for food, etc, LOL. They don't carry any food in their backpacks either. It's a pothole in the series. ;)
I realize people like disaster flicks but I do think there is a message here... a subliminal one as you suggested. In one of the the first shows I remember the girl having a flashback of her mother shooting a man for taking their food to feed his family... this will be the new reality.
On the food subject, remember the heavy guy in the show Lost that never seamed to loose any weight? I guess that is the Hollywood factor.

Samstwitch

I realize people like disaster flicks but I do think there is a message here... a subliminal one as you suggested. In one of the the first shows I remember the girl having a flashback of her mother shooting a man for taking their food to feed his family... this will be the new reality.
On the food subject, remember the heavy guy in the show Lost that never seamed to loose any weight? I guess that is the Hollywood factor.

I agree with what you are saying for sure.

About the heavy guy, I thought the same thing, LOL! He's a little chunky for someone who's been walking from state-to-state on foot, and for not having a kitchen full of food. ;)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
the wife loves this show and can't wait for the new season to start.... ha ha ha I thought the fat guy was out of place too, with no junk food he should not be fat at all.... I wondered why the villages and towns didn't build city walls to protect them from the raiders ...or maybe a castle like in the middle ages days..hell with the books out now you can learn to make nitro from scratch I use to see the army manules on how to do it at the gun shows it's realy not to hard to do just be careful not to blow yourself up when you mix it to the finished product LOL